NotSatisfied

Established Member
**SOLD**

IMG_5182.JPG

IMG_7030.JPG

IMG_5186.JPG

IMG_5184.JPG

Here is my eBay ad

Unfortunately, I think it’s time for me to move on. The car has been a journey, a fun and challenging one but at the end I turned this thing into something amazing and take great pride in. However, my kids are only young once and there are better suited cars to enjoy with them. I’m wanting to move on to a K5 Blazer or FJ Landcruiser. Can’t afford to have both at the moment.

My number is (713) 430-6209 if you have any questions. I am an honest and respectful guy so I hope to do business with the same kind of person.

We do not need to go through eBay either.

53,200 miles, 830rwhp, $46k price

No issues with the car- it’s fast!

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_1103.JPG
    IMG_1103.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 340
Last edited:

LS WUT

Established Member
Man, I’ve got to admit I’m sad to see this one go. I sure hope it goes to someone on here so we can still see it around. Maybe in the future you can get it back if you ever choose to. Goodluck with the same man, it’s a beautiful car. Yellow isn’t for me, however your car is on point.

Goocher0310th

Established Member
Man, I’ve got to admit I’m sad to see this one go. I sure hope it goes to someone on here so we can still see it around. Maybe in the future you can get it back if you ever choose to. Goodluck with the same man, it’s a beautiful car. Yellow isn’t for me, however your car is on point.
I used to not care for yellow much either, but SY is starting to grow on me, and this car is recently painted, it looks flawless. Man, I'd love this car.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I am from Green Bay, can't stand the Packers

Having owned an SY before, as good as the pictures look, the color and that car probably look stunning in person

I chuckle remembering all the people who say "mods don't add value" they clearly do

GL with your sale!

Last edited:

Goocher0310th

Established Member
I am from Green Bay, can't stand the Packers

Having owned an SY before, as good as the pictures look, the color and that car probably look stunning in person

I chuckle remembering all the people who say "mods don't add value" they clearly do

GL with your sale!
I'm just S of GB. I was born and raised in Appleton, then lived in Madison for 15 years after highschool.

Users who are viewing this thread