2004 Saleen Cobra Mystichrome FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apicia

Established Member
Still no pics posted? Does this guy actually expect to sell it?:shrug:

We run into these type of threads every now and again. It's was I call the "window shopping" thread. Hey, see what I got. Wanna buy it? Syke!

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
We run into these type of threads every now and again. It's was I call the "window shopping" thread. Hey, see what I got. Wanna buy it? Syke!

Not sure where this guys lives but here in WA its crappy weather this time of year and can take a week or 2 for good enough weather to take a nice car out for pics.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Not sure where this guys lives but here in WA its crappy weather this time of year and can take a week or 2 for good enough weather to take a nice car out for pics.

I know, but he's already had an offer and more than a few interested parties, even without pictures. You'd think he would monitor his posts a little better. Especially a for sale thread.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
No intention of selling it he just wanted to see what it was worth who goes away for 10 days with out a reply and HAS so much interest. F.Y.I MSRP NEW WAS $53,000

conway2004

Established Member
I apologize for being away for so long I was gone at training for work. I do want to sell the car and I am not just seeing how much it is worth. I know how much it is worth to me and someone who is looking for a car like this. I will get pictures taken as soon as the rain goes away. Other than that I can't really do much right now besides answer questions.

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
here u go

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
I don't even have the self control to buy that thing and NOT drive it. I would look like such an asshole racking up miles on this beaut. Maybe one day I can get something like this and sit on it but I still have the 'drive it like I stole it mentallity' haha. 1 of 3 sure doesn't get much rarer. Makes you wonder who has the other two... if they aren't wrecked yet that is.

OP, that is certainly quite a car. I hope you know what you are about to do and really take it into consideration. It is the ultimate bragging rights car. Good luck to you man. I'm def sub'n to this one.

HouseOfPower

oh BTW LMFAO at anyone who mentions what the sticker price was on this car when new. This is a steal DO NOT lower your price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread