2004 Saleen Cobra Mystichrome FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

conway2004

Established Member
I have a 2004 Saleen Cobra Mystichrome for sale. The car is completely stock with only 5,100 miles on it. I believe there were only 14 Saleen Cobra's made in 2004. This car is 1 of 3. The car is number 124. Not quite sure how to put pictures on here but the car is in perfect condition and is garage kept. If I get a serious buyer interested I can email you pictures. I am asking 50,000 for the car but I will take any serious offers I am flexible on that. Do not need to sell the car but have had it for 3 years and only put 500 miles on it. I have the original window sticker and all of the brochures still in the original plastic. Email me with any more questions at [email protected]

Thanks,

Brandon

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Damn I didn't even know they made mystichrome saleen cobras? You have to post pics if you want money like that for this car.

conway2004

Established Member
I only have one old picture and it isn't very good. I am gonna try and get a few pictures tomorrow morning some time.

Apicia

Established Member
Alert: Dream Car = Mystichrome Saleen Cobra!

How can you put a price on such a fantastic car? Only problem is this car is too nice to drive! I would be afraid to take it out of the garage.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'm thinking it is the pic but not as nice as I had pictured in my mind.

It is, that's an old pic from when he got it. Those cars look sick in person and I suspect you'll collect trophies with ease especially with how rare this particular color is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread