2004 Redfire Terminator Cobra For Sale/Trade

Brogel81

Established Member
Up for sale or trade is my 2004 Mustang Terminator Cobra. Why am I getting rid of it? I've been an LS guy for 15 years and wanted to try the Mustang thing. Just doesn't have the same feel as an LS car to me.

History: I flew to Ohio and bought the car 3 weeks ago. Drove it home with the cruise set on 80mph, averaging 20mpgs, on radials. Previous owner promised build documentation but has yet to send anything. The only mods I cannot verify that he claims were done is Diamond Forged Pistons and a built T-56. Everything else I have been able to visually verify.

Mods on the Car:
- Diamond Pistons (not verified)
- Stage 5 ported Eaton (called and verified with the blowers serial # myself)
- Accufab Plenum and Throttle body
- JLT High Boost CAI
- ba3000 Mass Air
- All Metco Pulleys. 4# lower, 2.76 upper
- Killer Chiller System
- Spec Stage 3 Clutch (not verified, but I have the feel for a stage 3 and think its legit)
- Built T56 (feels right, but cant verify)
- MGW Shifter
- Twin Super Car Pumps
- Kenne Bell Boost A Pump
- 75 dry shot nitrous System with bottle heater, digital rpm window switch in glove box, and a switch to go between 93 and Nitrous tunes.

I also have the previous owners dyno sheets. 499/532 on blower only. 601/764 on 75 shot. Also claimed a 10.70 @ 131, but I cannot verify that. I have not ran it at the track.

I myself have an appointment for a dyno tune at JMS this upcoming Monday (Feb 2), and will update the #'s when I get them.

Here are the details on the car.
1. Has been fully repainted. Very good quality job, but needs a good wet sand and buff. Its in my future plans if the car sticks with me.
2. Interior is in EXCELLENT condition for a car with 6 digit miles. No tears or worn through seats, carpet is in good condition, no cracks or flaws in doors or dash. The suede on the seats could use a good cleaning. Its also on my short list of things to do..
3. I have fixed an exhaust leak by replacing the exhaust manifold gasket, changed plugs, and had a synthetic oil change done.
4. No cracks or chips in the glass.
5. Everything works. AC, heat, radio, cruise, all power, and includes 2 sets of keys.

I am a picky guy and if there is one thing on this car that bothers me, it is the need for a proper wet sand and buff. Car looks amazing to anyone walking by, but I pick it apart and know what it needs.

We all know that these cars are not going DOWN in value anymore. This is the perfect blend between daily driver and weekend fun car.

What do I want? Cash is always good. But as far as trades, looking for something of EQUAL VALUE. Please don't send me offer of your 12k F Body. I want a turbo or supercharged LS Car, preferably a Camaro or Trans-Am, but am open to GTO's. Prefer 6 speed cars. Please be honest with what you have. Don't waste both of our times with a BS story. I have clear title on mine and expect the same from yours.

Text me any questions or offers you may have. Beau @ 601-383-5580.

Last edited:

Brogel81

Established Member
If someone would be so kind as to post my pictures, that would be great. It wont let me I guess. Text me and I will email you some pics. 601-383-5580

Verz

Established Member
Not sure this will work buuuuut....
80-img_2703_f5f8f84734ce9a3ad53db7d364f877cb0003a74d.jpg

485936d1422474648-2004-redfire-terminator-cobra-sale-trade-img_2730.jpg

485937d1422474661-2004-redfire-terminator-cobra-sale-trade-img_2470.jpg

485939d1422474687-2004-redfire-terminator-cobra-sale-trade-img_2701.jpg

485940d1422474699-2004-redfire-terminator-cobra-sale-trade-img_2702.jpg

485938d1422474672-2004-redfire-terminator-cobra-sale-trade-img_2476.jpg

slvr35th

Established Member
so just like the previous owner that you were so mad at, you arent going to list the problems you been having with the car?

Brogel81

Established Member
Wow. Really? I had a bad spark plug, replaced them all and now it is fixed. As far as my issue with the previous owner, he was a LIAR. He did not provide the documents that he said he had IN HAND when I flew across the country to buy the car.

shauncurt

Established Member
^^ I just had the same problem. My car ran great outside of WOT. It would fall on its face when the pedal was to the floor. Changed the plugs out and she put down 601 at the tire first pull. GLWS

Brogel81

Established Member
Oh and I failed to disclose that I RACED MY CAR when I brought it home! I realize no one does that with these Terminator Cobras, so I figure I need to FULLY disclose that! Dude with the blue car just mad because he doesn't have a Cobra.. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread