2004 Mystichrome Vert

Eric Sweeney

Established Member
I have a clean vert with the same miles and I'm not getting any movement either. I'm in San Diego. Just a few people who want it for basically nothing. Guys on here feel like they shuold be selling for a lot more, but I lowered my price to $20k and still nothing. I jsut dont get it...GLWS

Last edited:

DIZMANGA

Established Member
I have a clean vert with the same miles and I'm not getting any movement either. I'm in San Diego. Just a few people who want it for basically nothing. Guys on here feel like they shuold be selling for a lot more, but I lowered my price to $20k and still nothing. I jsut dont get it...GLWS

Yeah its been a nightmare trying to sell this thing. My phone is full of text from flakes. Ill spend 2hrs texting someone only to end with them offering me 18k. I bought it a year ago and with shipping, upkeep, taxes, and details im almost in it for 30k. I refuse to just give the thing away. I by no means have to sell the car. GLWS on your too. Its a nice ride, and IMO your asking price is dirt cheap. Craigslist is the devil! LOL :)

DIZMANGA

Established Member
Pics of the exhaust....
DSC00432_zps1adlpayr.jpg

DSC00433_zpso7nhytqi.jpg

DSC00425_zpsdq5kx6wb.jpg

DSC00385_zpsqhn1bmkq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread