2004 Mystichrome heavy rearend damage

5.4DOHCcobra

Established Member
Hey man Im located in Houston and would be willing to buy the car if
you'll give a price. PM me a cash price and a number to reach you.
Thanks

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Great car for another one of those Fox (93 Cobra) Mystichrome projects. If you had a mint roller, you could use this whole car and make a 93 Mystichrome Cobra like the one for sale our west...

Exactly what I would like to do. I would offer My Car for yours and 14K if interested. PM for info / pics.

Cobra80

Established Member
I got a local buyer already, he is going to part it out I do belive. He is in Alvin TX if you want something of it give him a call. 281-331-1092 hes at A+ auto performance

Micah442

Blown 5.1L
Established Member
I got a local buyer already, he is going to part it out I do belive. He is in Alvin TX if you want something of it give him a call. 281-331-1092 hes at A+ auto performance

If not sold yet. Then PM me a price as I'm in Houston and will pay cash for it...

Cobra80

Established Member
the other side of the car is clean, there is one small wrinkle in the passanger side quarter pannel. All components except tail pipe, IRS and Gas tank are fine. Cant start it since I ripped the Gas tank open. no airbags depoyed, interior is in great shape, BBQ sauce for my lunch did get thrown around in the wreck so may need to be wiped down.

Users who are viewing this thread