2004 Mystichrome heavy rearend damage

Cobra80

Established Member
I have a 2004 Mystichrome that I just got into a minor wreck that did major under boddy damage. The frame is bent IRS on drivers side tore up and busted gas tank. The Insurance is totaling it but they said it will still have a clear title because the estimated repair expence is less than the value of the car, but they are still totaling it, go figure. I may keep it and fix it myself, but wanted to see if anyone was intrested in buying it and how much they would give.

1zmpo2o.jpg

wwjlsp.jpg

2psiqvq.jpg

2627fyd.jpg

r1fnk1.jpg

2v9rgug.jpg

Last edited:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Ill buy your third brake light lol!

You could easily make over 5K or maybe 7K parting it out, just an idea lol!

Apicia

Established Member
Great car for another one of those Fox (93 Cobra) Mystichrome projects. If you had a mint roller, you could use this whole car and make a 93 Mystichrome Cobra like the one for sale our west...

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
Would be nice to see some pictures of the other side. Looks like that would need a complete quarter panel, probably a trunk floor, rear end, wheel and tire, bumper, exhaust, etc

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
That's a very hard question but I'll take a stab at it. My guess he got rear ended. ;-)

LOL, did you really stop reading at that post? If you would have taken a peek at the post below, you would have read the reply from the OP stating what exactly happened. :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread