SOLD: 2004 Mystichrome Coupe

OSU34

Established Member
SOLD ON FACEBOOK!

I am putting my car up for sale OR open to trading for a Black, OW, or DSG. I want a ported or smaller blower car (shooting for 500-650 HP). I will only entertain those colors and Coupes.

2004 Mystichrome for sale (clean title) - located in DFW, Texas. 60k on the body and 2k on the rebuilt motor.

Reason for selling: Mystichrome is an amazing color but I'd just prefer one of the colors listed above.

Engine:
Bought this car about 3 years ago only to find out a rod bearing was on its way out. I had the motor completely rebuilt by a VERY reputable builder in California (Bay Area). I spent just about 13k on the rebuild and still have the receipt. I went for all of the bells and whistles.
- Stock original block (bored .020)
- Diamond Pistons
- Stock crank
- Stock Manley Rods
- Resurfaced and cleaned heads
- ARP main and head bolts
- Stock cams, oil pump assembly, timing chains/guides, fuel system, etc.
- NGK TR6 plugs
- JLT RAI
- Stock blower with a 2.8 upper, stock lower
- Black Powder coated valve covers, timing cover, and other various parts
- Harpell auto Fab RAD cover
Anything that needed to be replaced, it was. There were no corners cut in the rebuild.

Exhaust:
- Stock Manifolds
- Bassani X-pipe with hi-flow cats (polished)
- Borla Stingers catback (polished)

Cooling:
- MMR head cooling mod
- LFP Dual Pass Heat Exchanger
- Moroso expansion tanks

Tune:
- Tuned by AED in Sacramento with SCT X4 included - made 450 rwhp (have dyno sheet)

Gauges
- Aeroforce Interceptor gauge with paint matched steering column pod

Transmission:
- Stock T56 with McLeod RST (only 2k miles on the clutch, was replaced when the rebuilt motor was put in)
- 26 spline input shaft
- MGW short throw shifter

Wheels:
- XXR 526 18x9, 18x10.5 (black inner with chrome barrel & lips)
- Falken Azenis 315/30 rears

Suspension:
- Stock K member
- Eibach lowering springs
- BBK CC Plates
- Subframe connectors

Body:
- No dents. There's some typical wear and tear for being a 60k mile car. I did a full paint correction on it a couple of years ago (I am not a professional) and I thought it came out good. Overall the paint is in good shape but don't expect "perfect" paint
- Chrome Bumper inserts

Interior:
All stock - in decent shape for a 60k mile car. again - don't expect "Perfect" interior.
- "Terminator" Door Sills

Motor and car run flawless - I'd have absolutely no issue driving this car across the country. Turns heads wherever I go - just an amazing all-around car. It's ready and built to have some serious power thrown at it.

Price:
$37,000 OBO
Send me a message and I can send more details/pics (having some issues posting all my pics). I am not in a rush to sell and do not need the money - keep that in mind. No tire kickers and if you are serious, let's chat.

Attachments

• IMG_3793.jpg
    IMG_3793.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_3789.jpg
    IMG_3789.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_5445.jpg
    IMG_5445.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_6117 (2).PNG
    IMG_6117 (2).PNG
    723.7 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_6118 (2).PNG
    IMG_6118 (2).PNG
    670.6 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:

OSU34

Established Member
@mods - Can you change the title to "2004 Mystichrome Coupe"? I obviously mistyped.

noeleven

Established Member
You got me all excited for having California License plate but it is gone when I read you description saying it is in Texas...
Beautiful car!

josephcostello

Established Member
If the shop who built this motor as OP mentioned was AEE (Advanced Auto Electric), I will personally vouch for the work Daniel (the owner) and his shop does. He did quite a bit of work to my 04 motor and I was incredibly pleased with the quality of work I received. They know mod motors like the back of their hands. My friend also had his motor built by Daniel with ZERO issues.

Rvt03

Established Member
If the shop who built this motor as OP mentioned was AEE (Advanced Auto Electric), I will personally vouch for the work Daniel (the owner) and his shop does. He did quite a bit of work to my 04 motor and I was incredibly pleased with the quality of work I received. They know mod motors like the back of their hands. My friend also had his motor built by Daniel with ZERO issues.
I’ve heard good things things about that shop for years! I’m also from the Bay Area

OSU34

Established Member
It’s a great shop and they do very good work. I put a deposit on another car so I need this gone. I’m open to reasonable offers and am willing to take a haircut on this one.

OSU34

Established Member
Sorry all - I don’t go on this app too much. This car sold on FB. Thanks for all the interest.

Users who are viewing this thread