2004 Mystichrome Cobra For Sale

03Predator

Established Member
Mods are brand new Borla Stinger catback, Mac O/R Prochamber with two cats welded in, H&R Race Springs, and MM CC Plates. I replaced the fuel door with a brushed aluminum one and the horse in the grill with a cobra. I still have both original pieces. The original rims will be on the car when it's sold but at the moment it has another set on. Still has the original battery so I've been milking it. lol

Windshield was replaced this week.

No paint work...yet. There are the usual rock chips here and there, mostly from the drive to CA from IN when I bought it. The major problem is the rear bumper scrape where my eight (at the time) year old son closed the garage door on it. I'm going to be taking the car to Brian at The Powder House in Fortuna to take a look at it. He painted his GT500 Mystichrome and it's beautiful so he should know what he's doing.

There are no mechanical problems that I'm aware of. It drives perfectly. Title is clear. I bought it in 2006 with 11,xxx miles on it and it now has 39,xxx miles. Always garaged. I've never raced it. The original owner raced it a couple times 'cause I saw the time slip in the console after I bought it. lol I'm still in touch with him occasionally.

Most of the miles were put on the car the first two years I owned it. I'd say I've only put about 5-7,000 on it the last six years.

I also have the window sticker and the SVT certification indicating build number. Car will also come with a Bra. lol

Asking $23,000.

Sorry I don't have a lot of pictures with the original rims.
IMG_0311.JPG

The scrape
IMG_0774.JPG

The only vids I have are with the SLP LM1 catback and aftermarket rims, sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWQlYTHSw1w

Last edited:

zeus1

Established Member
Damn it! Why can't all these mystichromes be for sale in march. I live in Illinois and winter is gonna be here very soon ad I don't wanna buy a terminator then have it sit I a garage 3 to 4 months before I'll even get to drive. Would drive me insane lol!!!!

Last edited:

03Predator

Established Member
Damn it! Why can't all these mystichromes be for sale in march. I live in Illinois and winter is gonna be here very soon ad I don't wanna buy a terminator then have it sit I a garage 3 to 4 months before I'll even get to drive. Would drive me insane lol!!!!

But...it'll BE there...waiting for you. ;)

zeus1

Established Member
I'm in the process of rebuilding my truck is the only reason I'm waiting till March. That and like I said it will drive me nuts staring at it in my garage all winter lol. I don't mind paying a little more to get my dream car. Price is always a little negotiable ; ). Mystichrome sonic blue Oxford white or competition orange are what I'm looking for. But something about a mystichrome is just so badass. I'll keep my fingers crossed and pray I can find one with low miles and not ran the hell out of.

03Predator

Established Member
BUMP!

Talked to Brian at The Powder House and he quoted me $500 ish for the chips and scratch and two of the tires on the factory rims are not rain worthy so $22k takes the car as is, otherwise $23k. :)

Not gonna lower the price any more. I'd rather keep it...which looks like I might, at least until warmer months prevail.

Users who are viewing this thread