2004 Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible Mystichrome 41k miles $20,000.00

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I don't know why i'm going to waste my time. But if that was a joke it was so ****ing lame. You have to be the new 01cobraracer or SVTshadow. The dumb is very strong with your dumb ass!

roushracin

Established Member
I can now say I am the new owner of this Mystichrome Cobra! Jeff is one of the most honest and upfront people I've ever dealt with when purchasing a car. He had the entire car checked over (sent me the reports), sent me the Carfax and disclosed everything on the car. He even picked me up at the airport in the Cobra where we could finalize the deal. I drove it back to St. Louis that same day and the entire 850 mile road trip the car was flawless! I am very happy with the entire transaction! Thanks again Jeff! I'll take good care of it!

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
I can now say I am the new owner of this Mystichrome Cobra! Jeff is one of the most honest and upfront people I've ever dealt with when purchasing a car. He had the entire car checked over (sent me the reports), sent me the Carfax and disclosed everything on the car. He even picked me up at the airport in the Cobra where we could finalize the deal. I drove it back to St. Louis that same day and the entire 850 mile road trip the car was flawless! I am very happy with the entire transaction! Thanks again Jeff! I'll take good care of it!

Nice man. I'm about 6 months away from being in the market but I would have bought this car if it was the right time. Congrats on the purchase. I'm in st Charles so if you see a black 2012 5.0 on chrome 20"Bullitt wheels flashing you like a maniac it's just me wanting to check out your car lol. Hope to see you around

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member

Glad to see another happy new Terminator owner and you're happy with the condition giving the accident history. Now you just need to (at least) order up the Stifflers fit system, or even better - take a road trip to their place and let them do the install.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member

You probably went right thru my town on the way back to St. Loo. Shoulda stopped and said hey lol. Congrats on the pickup, looks like you got a helluva deal.

Users who are viewing this thread