2004 Mustang Cobra For Sale in So CAL

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Omg this is a steall!

Im going to talk to my parent's see if they can give me a loan.

ellis4

Established Member
GL with the sale.

Should have sold it to me when I offered you 19.. I would have rather had a black one :rolling:

klarkent42

Man of Steel
Established Member
GL with the sale.

Should have sold it to me when I offered you 19.. I would have rather had a black one :rolling:

I contacted you 2 days later (after the guy backed out), but you already had one. If I knew the guy was gonna back out, the car would've been yours:shrug:. Oh well, you live and you learn :burnout:

ellis4

Established Member
I contacted you 2 days later (after the guy backed out), but you already had one. If I knew the guy was gonna back out, the car would've been yours:shrug:. Oh well, you live and you learn :burnout:

Yeah.. I had the money in hand and it was burning a hole in my pocket. I thought your guy was gonna come through so I jumped on a silver one.

I really wanted a black or a white one tho.

Wish you luck. I love the look of those fr500's on your car.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Victor, if I win the lottery big-time soon, I will be on your doorstep pronto with cash. :-D

We sold a '72 vette when we had our first baby. There was REALLY no place to put a baby in there lol. So we feel your pain....but look at what we have now! The circle of life, LOL!

02saleen

Established Member
bump for a steal!!!!

if only my car was payed off already man so many cobras for sale at REALLY goood prices

good luck victor

Users who are viewing this thread