Ace5Oh

Established Member
bump. good luck with the sale.

I can't belive I ended up getting a damn truck instead of the Cobra. =(

02saleen

Established Member
good luck Victor

Nice car i saw it in a cruise last year....well teh piks speak for themselves

are you looking to upgrade sport cars?....or just walking away for now?

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
klarkent42,

Too nice & way too clean to sell. :( Seeing your car makes me wonder howe much my 04 with 10K on its worth. I would NEVER sell it though.

GL & free bump for ya... ! :beer:

klarkent42

Man of Steel
Established Member
good luck Victor

Nice car i saw it in a cruise last year....well teh piks speak for themselves

are you looking to upgrade sport cars?....or just walking away for now?

Nah man, I got a baby on the way, so I gotta get something more practical, at least for now. I'm thinking either a 03-05 G35 sedan or a 02-05 Audi A4. Not sure yet. I'll be back on the mustang scene though, next up will be a GT500 ;)

klarkent42,

Too nice & way too clean to sell. :( Seeing your car makes me wonder howe much my 04 with 10K on its worth. I would NEVER sell it though.

GL & free bump for ya... ! :beer:

Man, yours is probably worth a few thousand dollars more than mine! I wanted to keep it, but it really doesn't make sense right now. Thanks for the well wishes :thumbsup:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
Best of luck with the sale Victor, I sold mine in August too. On to biger and better things I guess. I see a 06+ ZO6 in my future...:thumbsup:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I know man I feel ya. I'm gonna lower the price some more to see if I can generate some interest. Weren't you selling yours as well?

yup. i owe ~$20,500 on it and have said i would take $18 for it and still nothing. most interest is people wanting to trade SUV/Trucks for it, and theyre always all blinged out.

02saleen

Established Member
Nah man, I got a baby on the way, so I gotta get something more practical, at least for now. I'm thinking either a 03-05 G35 sedan or a 02-05 Audi A4. Not sure yet. I'll be back on the mustang scene though, next up will be a GT500 ;)

Good luck with everything man...if i had the money i wold jump on it, but i still have a year to pay of the saleen

02saleen

Established Member
Thats bro! Hey, did you ever get that problem fixed, with your car stalling and everything?

well that day it didnt do it on the way back...and hasnt done it since:shrug:..i havent gone to get it checked for that reason that it seems to be fine now....hope it doesnt do it this year while im on the cruise again lol

canibus

Established Member
i'm from the 805 and have never seen you around, been a while since i've seen a black cobra in person. is it payed off?

Users who are viewing this thread