FOR SALE: 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe ~ Mystichrome ~ Low Miles

HPLouis

Established Member
Did he sound interested in buyin it for 55k or still sitting in your garage? If so and you balked, turn him onto this one. Maybe could be had for 55k.
He wanted to buy mine for $48K and sell it for $60K or more. My car has 10K miles all the stock parts, even the dated coded tires, battery and air filter. It also has all the original paperwork and documentation from every owner, even their license plates. I told him for $55K he would even get the extra Mystichrome front seats and steering wheel I had but giving me $55K would cut into his profits.

He's a dealer. I turned him onto the $55K eBay car but he didn't want that car because his plan is to flip to car, make about $10K-$12K and move on. He won't buy this car because he won't be able to sell it and make a profit at the OP's asking price.

oneof185

Established Member
He wanted to buy mine for $48K and sell it for $60K or more. My car has 10K miles all the stock parts, even the dated coded tires, battery and air filter. It also has all the original paperwork and documentation from every owner, even their license plates. I told him for $55K he would even get the extra Mystichrome front seats and steering wheel I had but giving me $55K would cut into his profits.

He's a dealer. I turned him onto the $55K eBay car but he didn't want that car because his plan is to flip to car, make about $10K-$12K and move on. He won't buy this car because he won't be able to sell it and make a profit at the OP's asking price.
I would probably pay close to 55k for yours but I’m kinda set on a CO and as far from me as you are, I’d spend a few grand more on travel, shipping etc but I don’t really think 55k is off base. But as you said, not any room for a flipper.

HPLouis

Established Member
I would probably pay close to 55k for yours but I’m kinda set on a CO and as far from me as you are, I’d spend a few grand more on travel, shipping etc but I don’t really think 55k is off base. But as you said, not any room for a flipper.

I definitely understand having your heart set on a CO. Even though I’m a Mystichrome guy, I love the CO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oneof185

Established Member
I definitely understand having your heart set on a CO. Even though I’m a Mystichrome guy, I love the CO.

You are bored in that meeting huh, just like me. Actually gave up on here for a week or so but I’m here and FB, constantly looking. I will say, MC is a close 2nd for me and only two colors I’ll buy. And it’s not about production #’s for me, just love the two colors. Obviously if they were everywhere, that’s probably change so guess at the end of day, production numbers matter. But I’m not looking to buy as a collectible either or I’d put my money somewhere else.

HPLouis

Established Member
You are bored in that meeting huh, just like me. Actually gave up on here for a week or so but I’m here and FB, constantly looking. I will say, MC is a close 2nd for me and only two colors I’ll buy. And it’s not about production #’s for me, just love the two colors. Obviously if they were everywhere, that’s probably change so guess at the end of day, production numbers matter. But I’m not looking to buy as a collectible either or I’d put my money somewhere else.

This meeting is terrible!!!! I can’t believe it. Friday at 3pm and here we are, sitting in a Zoom meeting and there is absolutely nothing being accomplished. And you can tell people want to leave but management is just dragging it out. What’s ever worse is almost all the meetings are like this. We just hold meetings to have meetings!!!!

I’m in another window on my computer, doing some numbers here, trying to figure out how much I need to retire, LOL.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
I have updated the first post with a few more images. I will have more comprehensive photos next week. This car was never driven in the winter time and the undercarriage looks absolutely mint. The interior is extremely clean and as-new as well. There is no wear on anything in the interior.

SuperLX

Established Member
I have updated the first post with a few more images. I will have more comprehensive photos next week. This car was never driven in the winter time and the undercarriage looks absolutely mint. The interior is extremely clean and as-new as well. There is no wear on anything in the interior.
Was this the same car that sold 39k last summer ?

Users who are viewing this thread