2004 dark charcoal seat

CGoeschel

Established Member
Ive got all the Ford SVT Sales brochures and tear sheets for 2004 at work......If you want some of the info or pics let me know.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like it, too. I still prefer the ones I have, but it's nice to have another option.

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
I would like to see that new belt cover I read about in cobrabobs web site that is suppose to be on the 04

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Oh Hell Yeah, Those are awesome. Somebody getting an 04 that wants the regular gray seats(not sure what the proper name is, needs to order those seats, swap with me and I'll give you $500 cash!!!!

KDog

Established Member
I don't know, I kind of like the '03 style better. Gives it a little something extra. Not saying I don't like them though, they look nice. :)

I agree though, would be a lot less likely to show dirt.

Aaron_01

Banned
I didnt know about them when I first saw them, but now, I think they would look killer with Competition Orange!

GoatDaddy

Those look sharp, but I also like the gray insert...a touch of variety in an all-black interior.

THE FLASH

"Mr. Sulu, Warp factor 3"
Established Member
Originally posted by Aaron_01
I didnt know about them when I first saw them, but now, I think they would look killer with Competition Orange!

Oh yeah! Competition Orange and the Dark Charcoal inserts. As Homer would say "MMMMMMMMMMMMM Competition Orange with Dark Charcoal inserts"!

I was going to hold out for a Competition Orange with the Dark Charcoal inserts 2004 Convertible Cobra. But the deals on the 03 changed my mind.

I have heard that the Dark Charcoal option will only be available on specific colors.

JC

Users who are viewing this thread