2004 custom cobra

PiMpOnAnR1

JIBBIES!
Established Member
well this is my first try at photoshop and i thank the guys from this site on helping me so tell me what you think i lowered it tinted it and put some cobra wheels on it and custom paint so please give some feedback on this thanx guys

customcobra.jpg
[/IMG]

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
The paint is kinda neat, it wouldn't personally want it on my car but it is neat. I think it looks waaay to low.....

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Too low, but I love the color. I normally wouldn't go for that shade, but it kinda goes with the snake theme...

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
looks like those Fast and Furious Matchbox cars they're trying to market. I like the color but you gotta work with the wheels a little more. nice

r6bullet

Established Member
hey that looks pretty good, you did a good job with the paint. A little to low but ok. From one photoshoper to another I saw a few things. This is what I saw
customcobracopy.jpg

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Looks okay

I think the rims look good on the car but the color is wrong and sit's to low

BLACKVNM

Established Member
it doesnt look good tuckin the wheels. put the chrome y2ks and raise it an inch or so and daaaammmnnn

PiMpOnAnR1

JIBBIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by r6bullet
hey that looks pretty good, you did a good job with the paint. A little to low but ok. From one photoshoper to another I saw a few things. This is what I saw
customcobracopy.jpg

thanx man i really like how you guys help eachother out and yea about the mess ups i saw a few but this was my first car i ever messed with and its my background i made it smaller for the post but i have a 1200 x 1000 i think so thanx guys and yea it is low but hey what is photoshop for. o and i can do some good carbon fiber too :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

2000 MGT

yes work on your selections.......get in closer with the tool

also.....make sure the wheels are the same brightness/contrast as the rest of the picture. They are way too bright in that picture; they need to be brought down some.

Last edited by a moderator:

XRQTOR

Banned
Thats the exact colour my new xr8 is going to be. Look s great just the rims are a touch big but thats it. On the new aussie falcons that colour is called Envi.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
The more I look at that pic the more I think it suits a Cobra.

Would there be anyway to use that as the main color, and have some kind've cool "scale" paintjob tearing away from the front, or fit in there somehow? Without looking gay and overdone?

Hm... I've probably been awake too long. 2am, about time for bed.

PiMpOnAnR1

JIBBIES!
Established Member
wow you guys are great well i think i got alot of feedback and some good some back but hey you win some you lose some oo by the way ill try to work on that scale tear away on the front even though i had phtoshop for only 1 week:D :thumbsup: :bowdown:

01silverstang

Established Member
That green looks good, put some silver racing stripes kinda like on the Roush! Bump it up a bit also its to low, other than that awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread