2004 Competition Orange Coupe - Feeler

orange04

Established Member
Sorry guys, havent been on here for awhile, just had some stuff I had to take care of. I actually took the car out to get it detailed for sale and the car drove so nice and had awesome power I think I'm going to hang onto it for awhile. Plus the women said you cant sell the car so I gotta listen to her.
I just purchased a GT500 hence thinking I didnt need the 04 but I'm going to hang onto it for now. Thanks for all the interest and all the kind words.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Sorry guys, havent been on here for awhile, just had some stuff I had to take care of. I actually took the car out to get it detailed for sale and the car drove so nice and had awesome power I think I'm going to hang onto it for awhile. Plus the women said you cant sell the car so I gotta listen to her.
I just purchased a GT500 hence thinking I didnt need the 04 but I'm going to hang onto it for now. Thanks for all the interest and all the kind words.

If I were in your position I would never sell that car. Rare to see and just sexy ass Hell. If you ever do decide to let her go. Please let me know. The CO is my dream car. :beer:

jrg718

Established Member

Unless I missed something, I believe the car was taken OFF the market a few months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread