2004 Competition Orange Cobra convertible For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

John J. Garvey

Established Member
Thank you Twisted2v. If you were to meet my daughter, you would be impressed. Good night all.
Respectfully, John J. Garvey

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
ce7f2df95f0d38a894a5424d08dc2145.jpg

Nice car man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John J. Garvey

Established Member
I am a private owner, wanting to sell my '04 Cobra. The odometer reads 75,011 miles. The appearance and condition of the car do not reflect the mileage. I stopped driving it. 1 of 72 Competition Orange convertibles. Original motor and drivetrain. Original paint. Non-accident car, non-smoker car, and well maintained by a succession of careful Cobra owners. Carbon fiber lightbar manufactured by CDC for American Muscle, radiator cover and short throw shifter. Replacement of clutch, flywheel 10/03/16. Garaged. Dealer maintenance up to date. The original, undamaged pulley cover is in the trunk. $24,000.00. Please come look at the car, or have a qualified person inspect the car for you. I cannot provide financing, I will not accept partial payment, I do not want to to participate in a trade. Cash in exchange for clear Oklahoma Title. (405) 760-3883. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_4079 COBRA .jpg
    IMG_4079 COBRA .jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_4081 Cobra front view.jpg
    IMG_4081 Cobra front view.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_4098 Cobra Front right.jpg
    IMG_4098 Cobra Front right.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_4083.JPG
    IMG_4083.JPG
    254.3 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_4105.JPG
    IMG_4105.JPG
    259 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_4118.JPG
    IMG_4118.JPG
    457.3 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_4126 Cobra information .jpg
    IMG_4126 Cobra information .jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_4131.JPG
    IMG_4131.JPG
    197.7 KB · Views: 328

John J. Garvey

Established Member
The previous thread was deleted. I did not appreciate the personal comments. I would like this to be about the car for sale.

John J. Garvey

Established Member
To 03cobra#694 "Masta 03". "Cupcake" really? And "he messed around with the wrong forum"? This is SVT Performance and that is exactly where my SVT Cobra belongs. I submitted a new ad with no hyperbole, just a clean ad to showcase my car. Unlike many of the members, I choose to show who the owner is, and who you are actually dealing with in my profile photo. I see no humor in childish attempts to denigrate a fellow SVT enthusiast who is simply trying to sell a Cobra in the appropriate place(s). And yes, I am the owner. Respectfully, John J. Garvey

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
To 03cobra#694 "Masta 03". "Cupcake" really? And "he messed around with the wrong forum"? This is SVT Performance and that is exactly where my SVT Cobra belongs. I submitted a new ad with no hyperbole, just a clean ad to showcase my car. Unlike many of the members, I choose to show who the owner is, and who you are actually dealing with in my profile photo. I see no humor in childish attempts to denigrate a fellow SVT enthusiast who is simply trying to sell a Cobra in the appropriate place(s). And yes, I am the owner. Respectfully, John J. Garvey
Sometimes things take an unintended course. There are no personal attacks toward you, I'm sure you're a nice guy. But a lot of the active members have formed a kind of internet brotherhood and look out for each other. That being said, if someone feels as though there are discrepancies then they are going to share thier opinions with thier fellow forum members. And you can see how that can snowball.
I do like your car, but have no intention of purchasing it so I will bid you adieu and not participate in your thread any longer. Best of luck with your sale. Goodbye John J. Garvey

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
$17 bid:free shipping for the can of worms

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Hey John! Nice car, and I'm sure you can find a buyer on this site. Take your TIE off and enjoy the ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread