2004 Competition Orange Cobra 8k miles $21,500

AFJuggalo81

Driver Mod in progress...
Established Member
Hello my names Chris and I've once again decided to try and sell my Comp Orange Cobra after thinking of every way possible to swing keeping her in my life. But at 24 and with some pretty steep medical bills for an apendectomy and a start of being more responsable/life change it's time to let her go.

Car is located in Toledo, OH
Any questions please feel free to contact me @ 419-467-8587 or email me at [email protected]

I'll be honest she has some dings and blemishes but other than what I list with pictures of course she's been taken care of very nicely. She's always been garaged, has never seen a winter and has only seen rain twice. oil has been changed by the dealer at all appropriate times. The car has never been in an accident and has seen the track a total of 3 times. The cars clutch should be upgraded in the near future.

I have all stock parts/paperwork, brochures and data cards. Car comes with a custom car cover from Ford.

Mods:

MGW Short Throw Shifter (Orange)
JLT RAI (Blue)
Billetflow 2.76 Upper and all 4 idlers (Blue)
Fiore Clutch Quad and Firewall Adjuster
Rapter Shift Light (Blue)
SCT Xcal 2 with Custom Tune from Ken B @ Modular Depot
AFS 10.5 Replica Rims with Maximum Motorsports 1/4 spacer

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

Chip in the left drivers side fender.
IMG_0094.jpg

Damage drivers side fender/door (Came out of store and found it this way)
IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

Chip on drivers side mirror
IMG_0100.gif

IMG_0101.gif

IMG_0103.gif

Glass is missing from the passenger side mirror. (Fell out while driving on the Express way)
IMG_0104.gif

IMG_0105.gif

IMG_0106.gif

IMG_0110.gif

IMG_0113.gif

IMG_0121.jpg

Last edited:

rexisme

Established Member
Even with the damage and the clutch issue, someone is still gonna get a good deal. This shouldnt last long.

Users who are viewing this thread