FOR SALE: 2004 Competition Orange 5438 miles + mods 60k OBO

New Edge

Screaming 2.2!
Established Member
SALE PENDING

Seeing as my first post didn’t meet any of the criteria, here is a reposted version with much more detail.

I’m listing the car at 60k. I’ve had several people show interest from my feeler thread.

I have the sale documents from when my dad and I purchased the vehicle. He’s also listed on the title but is not an issue.

The vehicle has been modified, it has a kenne Bell 2.2, a Bassani cat back, MGW short throw shifter, 10.5” rear wheels with spacers and irs hex bolts, H&R sport springs, shift light, and boost gauge with dash bezel. AFR meter and gauge. In the engine bay it has a kb 2.2 with 80lb injectors. In boost a pump. Powdercoated valve covers and kb plenum. Larger throttle body. Cai. Egr delete.

Tune was done over email with Rick from Amazon tuning back in 2012

All the original parts are in boxes in my attic. I took quick snaps of them as below. Including the orginal catback and rear wheels/tires. The car would easily be returned to stock with some labor. None of the painted parts are original. For the right price I can return to stock but I prefer not to.

Currently in the process of moving and selling my house as well so if I have delayed responses please bear with me it’s a lot!

My number is 8168060221
I’m located in Springfield Missouri

Link to album:

IMG_9238.jpeg

Last edited:

68gtscode

Established Member
If there is a Cobra worth $60K I feel this would be it! Mods would be fairly easy to put back to stock. Rick from Amazon- that’s a name I haven’t thought about for a long while now :)

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
If there is a Cobra worth $60K I feel this would be it! Mods would be fairly easy to put back to stock. Rick from Amazon- that’s a name I haven’t thought about for a long while now :)
Yep, my first tune was RWTD!

Users who are viewing this thread