2004 Comp Orange Mustang Cobra 9400 miles

buxracing

I've gone to the darkside
Established Member
Price: ****SOLD****
No liens, Title in hand

I am selling my 2004 Competition Orange Mustang Cobra (#3726 of 3768 with a build date of 3/30/2004). The only modifications are a BBK cold air intake, and Borla Stinger cat back exhaust (sounds good). Yes, it only has 9400 miles as it's strictly a weekend/nice weather car. It has never been driven hard or driven in the rain....only sunny weather. It is in showroom condition and the only flaw on the whole car is where a padlock dropped off the wall (about 1 foot fall) and hit the upper passenger front fender and put a slight chip in the paint. I have the SVT provided Competition Orange touch up paint but have not messed with it. Competition Orange is the hardest color to get in the Cobra and was only offered on the Cobra in 2004. It will also come with all of the SVT paperwork. Mine has the chrome 17" wheels. This car is pretty damn quick and gets compliments everywhere I drive it.

2004 Cobra COUPES BY COLOR
Color Name Body Style Units Sold
Screaming Yellow Coupes 299
Competition Orange Coupes 281
White Coupes 316
Torch Red Coupes 477
RedFire Coupes 509
Mysti-Chrome Coupes 515
Silver Metallic Coupes 551
Black Coupes 820
Total Coupes: 3,768

**9,400 miles
**Supercharged 4.6 liter 4v V8 390hp/390 lb ft tq (a little more with the cold air intake and exhaust)
**6 speed manual transmission
**power windows/door locks/drivers seat
**Mach stereo system

PoppysCar002.jpg

Last edited:

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
Free bump for a fellow comp orange owner! Damn I wish mine still had the extemely low milage yours does... ive got 31k on the clock now:(

froggerlives07

Established Member
Bump...you got to tell me what your Cobra sell's for as mine only has 96xx miles.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

buxracing

I've gone to the darkside
Established Member
Saw this car once parked at Staples on Fort Sill blvd, absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks man, I park it there when I eat at Carls Jr

We are moving to Altus, I told my wife that it is fate you are in Lawton. She did not buy it. GLWS

I agree with you, it is fate lol!

Thanks for all the compliments everyone, if I still lived in Cali I'd keep it.

Users who are viewing this thread