2004 Comp Orange Cobra Roller

nightwing

Established Member
***Off the market for now ***

I'm tired of looking at thing and not having time to work on it. So, i have decide to sell it as is.

Here is the story on the car. Last year I had a hellion turbo kit put on the cobra and while it was on the dyno something got sucked into the motor and damaged two of the pistons. I brought the car home pulled the motor and decided to just purchase a short block. I purchased a MMR 4.75 Liter Stroker Mod 1000SE back in January of this year with the intent of getting the car back together by May. Well May has come and gone and the only thing i have had time to do is put the heads on the motor.

I just sold the turbo kit a couple week ago and purchased all the parts to put the stock eaton s/c back on the motor.

Details on the car:
2004 Comp. Orange the body has 34,XXX miles . Shortblock 0 miles
AutoMeter Fuel Pressure gauge and pod bezel
MM Full length Subframe connectors installed by Beau at BOC
FRPP 80# (these are for sale in another thread)
Pro-M "Slot Style" Mass Air Sensor
MDM Jr.
2 GT pumps
Mcleod twin disk
26 spline input shaft
upr k member kit
MMR oil pan
MMR 4.75 Liter Stroker Mod 1000SE ( heads installed with Felpro head gaskets and ARP Head studs)
Felpro full gasket kit
stock k-member and control arms
stock h-pipe
2 SCT handheld tuner ( one is older model with two tunes from JDM on it and the other brand new purchased when i had the car dyno'd)

What you will need to get the car back on the road :
Engine finished and install it
purchase a exhaust
tune it
drive it !

shew that's a lot and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Just let me know if you have any questions. If you want to pay to have ti all shipped to you that's fine. But will not let be shipped it until money has cleared my account. Also, I do prefer that you are serious about buying the car that you come look it over. I just don't want any misunderstandings of the car.

Price is $17,000 OBO

Pic of the cobra when i had my first kit on it
ThuMar11202523AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

Pic of the cobra before the mess begin:
DSCF0844.jpg

DSCF0843.jpg

DSCF0964.jpg

DSCF0965.jpg

DSCF0966.jpg

DSCF0968.jpg

DSCF0969.jpg

DSCF0970.jpg

DSCF0971.jpg

Last edited:

nightwing

Established Member
No not at this time ... The car i getting the interior cleaned and the motor is about ready to set back in the car... Once that is done i will keep the car or sale it for a fair price...

1982MustangIA

Established Member
I tried to buy the car 4-6 weeks ago and had the funds ready and was ready to come and pick it up and he told me the car had a depoist and a couple days later said it was sold

hitmix300

Established Member
your thread says "What you will need to get the car back on the road :
Engine finished and install it "

pictures show a motor with a heaton blower installed. is that the motor that's included?

i think you need to update pictures/text

Users who are viewing this thread