2004 cobra Vmp blower 600 hp for sale

Beast04cobra

Established Member
I'm have to sell my baby due to having to buy a tractor after buying 43 acres of land. It is a Redfire hardtop cobra with 82000 miles. I put the 2.3 tvs Vmp blower with 3.0 pulley (making 17 psi) on it last year and it dyno at 525 hp to the wheels (600 hp to flywheel approx.)on a 95 deg day last summer. It has all the supporting mods from Vmp tuning and tuned by Justin starkey. It also has mm subframe connectors, 60 lb injectors, kb boosta pump, pprv delete, afco dual fan HE, canton aluminum supercharger reservoir and radiator reservoir, Metco motorsports pulleys and idlers, gt500 throttle body, Vmp high flow elbow, jlt cold air intake. I have the built date paper work for it, it is one of the last 20 termi's made. Everything works and I've only put ~approx 10k miles in two years on it. The tires have 50% thread left on Goodyear tires. Smoked tails and headlights. Only used amsoil oil which is the best on the market bar none. Really clean car. I hate even writing this post but I need a big tractor. My loss is your gain $19000 or best offer. Please contact me with any questions please! I'll send you pics just text or call 3375155994! Thank you and God bless!

Last edited:

mylilpony71

Established Member
Can you give me a call or text please 4796407106. Im your huckleberry if the car runs and drive with no issues.

Users who are viewing this thread