2004 Cobra Vert - 16k Miles - Houston, Texas

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
2004 Cobra Vert - 17k Miles - Houston, Texas

Sold thanks guys!!!

3/18/2016 Car is on Ebay now. Reserve is 23k, I'll end early if someone here comes up with 23k, otherwise I'm keeping and twin screwing it.

3/12/2016 PRICE DROP 23,900

Hey guys, I feel like I make this same thread once every couple years. This time I have a legitimate excuse. Needing a bigger house so downsizing the toys once again. Car is great in every way and drives smooth as butter. No issues, a real Garage Queen so to speak. Only has come out on nice days, only handwashed with wool glove by myself once a week, oil changed at 3k, etc. Basically has every bolt on modification possible before going KB/Whip/TT etc. This car is setup the way it should have come from the factory.

17,258 Miles updated 3/5/2016

*Car also is receiving new Slotted and across drilled rotors/pads. 3/7/2016

Mods:

2.93 Upper
2lb Lower
Accufab TB
Shifter
SCT Handheld to the tune of 467 safe RWHP and 498 lbft.
Rear IRS Brace
Bassani Exhaust Mid & Catback
Has many suspension modifications such as: Kenny Browns Extreme Matrix kit
with Springs, Shocks, Caster Camber plates, Subframe Connectors and Sway Bars.
Less than 1500 miles on new Nitto NTO5's on 17x10.5 rear Reps. Will also come with other 2 original chrome wheels with lots of tire tread.
I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Car drives like a dream and has almost no physical imperfections, 2 very small rock chips, minimal bolster wear etc. Has a perfect history. Seriously cant find them this clean and unmolested. If you and the wife want a cruiser this is it. If you want just a toy for good weather days that has the potential to win a local show, this is it. If you want a 9 sec chopped up racecar with no reliability, this IS NOT it. :)

Below are some pictures and a walkaround video for those interested. Price is 23,900. I am a Finance Director for a Ford dealer so transaction could be handled here if you like for everyones peace of mind (Appel Ford, Brenham TX). Also have access to Financing if interested, PM me for details. Thanks again for looking and feel free to PM or text me any questions to 9seven9-2five5-83four2.

[video=youtube;_FR2XouDBno]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FR2XouDBno[/video]

IMG_4327.jpg

IMG_4319_1.jpg

IMG_5139.jpg

IMG_5141.jpg

IMG_5143.jpg

IMG_5146.jpg

IMG_5149.jpg

IMG_5155.jpg

IMG_5157.jpg

IMG_5158.jpg

IMG_5159.jpg

IMG_5140.jpg

IMG_5142.jpg

IMG_5083.jpg

IMG_5154.jpg

IMG_4342.jpg

Updated Pictures 3/22 of Full detail and Documentation:

IMG_5497.jpg

IMG_5502.jpg

IMG_5476.jpg

IMG_5252.jpg

Quick 4th gear fly-by :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMvABN4Ngsk&feature=youtu.be
[video=youtube;oMvABN4Ngsk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMvABN4Ngsk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That is a gem of a car. Very nice.
GLWS!

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
Thanks bud, she's an amazing cruiser. I looked forever for one this clean. They just aren't out there anymore.

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
Thanks guys, I love the car, it just makes sense not to have it at the current time.

nycarpenter

Established Member
Oh yea and Luke I can finance and ship the vehicle from my dealer! Lol no worries there.

Nice ride! I have a guy on my 03 Vert who is trying to pull off the loan thru his credit union. I am tight with my local dealership do you think he would be better off buying the car from them? I could sell it to them and have them flip it to him for a few bucks for their troubles.

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
Nice ride! I have a guy on my 03 Vert who is trying to pull off the loan thru his credit union. I am tight with my local dealership do you think he would be better off buying the car from them? I could sell it to them and have them flip it to him for a few bucks for their troubles.

Pm'd you, good talking to a fellow Svt'er!

selbyvince

Established Member
Good luck with the sale Will! Great guy to deal with, wish i had the cash to scoop it up.

Another local cobra being sold :(

Users who are viewing this thread