2004 cobra.tryn to see what i can get.

bad88coupe

Established Member
wantn to get rid of hole car,guy didnt come through.the hole car yellow,stock front suspension,foxbody solid axle in rear all stock needs to be built and brakes.brushed aluminum cobra wheels,missing back seat and trunk lid.was gonna put v6 trunk and a seat delete.all wiring,cluster,computer is gone,gas tank gone.all interior still in car,perfect,except no back seat.front seats perfect,interior spotless.pretty much a drag car.with no wiring cluster,gas tank or computer.if intersest,ill send pics.let me no what you think i could get.all the parts missing went to a guy puttn a 03 setup in a fox.have title for car,no salvage,perfect title.

bad88coupe

Established Member
i can part this car out for more than i could sell it for im sure.but id rather make a package deal.if anyone interested.id let it go for 3300.00.if someones looking to get it shipped,thats on yall to pay the shipping.if nobodies interested then ill let you guys no and part the car out.

bad88coupe

Established Member
and also,the guy got the steering column for the ignition too.but still have the air bags for steering wheel and passenger side

toms03cobra

Established Member
If you decide to part it out I want the steering wheel air bag also pm me price on it. Thanks

calypsocoral

Established Member
Yellow Cobra FS

wantn to get rid of hole car,guy didnt come through.the hole car yellow,stock front suspension,foxbody solid axle in rear all stock needs to be built and brakes.brushed aluminum cobra wheels,missing back seat and trunk lid.was gonna put v6 trunk and a seat delete.all wiring,cluster,computer is gone,gas tank gone.all interior still in car,perfect,except no back seat.front seats perfect,interior spotless.pretty much a drag car.with no wiring cluster,gas tank or computer.if intersest,ill send pics.let me no what you think i could get.all the parts missing went to a guy puttn a 03 setup in a fox.have title for car,no salvage,perfect title.

PM Sent, Thx Jim

evolve

Established Member
Ill take the cowl vent! PM me please! Also will take the passenger door lock actuator!!!

bandity2k00

Established Member
does it come with the stuff from the other owner for the 3300 package deal? PM me some details and pics to [email protected]

I got cash money now and looking to build up another car from a roller.. At minimum id like to get my hands on rear bumper if we cant make a deal...What state are you in

Users who are viewing this thread