2004 Cobra Photo

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
Just be sure to take off those neon stickers on the wheels before they cook on.

Other than that, it looks real good.:thumbsup:

Friendchicken

Originally posted by Jimmysidecarr
That car in your driveway is my dream car...
same color....PERFECT!

maybe a little less snow in my dream..J/K

congratulations!!!!

Please tell me you aren't talking about that Chevy behind the shiney black car...:kaboom:

99GTP guy

Established Member
Sweet car bro. Too bad you can't take it for a good spin in the weather. Looks like youll be itchin for some sunshine. :thumbsup:

ntechnic

Established Member
Yeah baby!

You fellas with the short antennas, you must either live somewhere flat or close to town. I've got the full length and that's not good enough. I've got a new Blaupunkt San Francisco head unit ready to go in, and it will even add a second antenna (goes around the inside of the windshield and uses phase steering) just so I can get more than one good channel!

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
welcome to the family! Question though, when you say "cut" your antena, are you being literal? If so, doesn't that ruin reception?

stevieb

Established Member
Nice ride, Looks identical to my 03. What if any changes is there between the 03 & 04?:beer:

2004svtcobra

Established Member
Actually the stuff on the tire is not cat crap. Those are leaves. I purchased the shorter antenna at www.ssinserts.com. I am taking it out for a drive today. The roads are clean and the sun is shinning. Yeah!!

About reception. I get fine reception with the short antenna in western PA. It is relatively flat where I live.However, I am thinking about getting XM radio, but I do not like any of the Delphi head units. Too bulky and ugly. Can the stock stereo be modified for XM radio? I see there is a SAT button. Does that mean Satelite?? Just wondering.

Later!

2004svtcobra

Established Member
StevieB.... I heard that they changed the clutch, driveshaft, and put a new program in the computer for the stall issues. I got the graphite inserts because I like them better than the new charcoal inserts offered this year. The first 900 and some units were held for inspection prior to leaving the plant due to fule pumps. My car runs fine with no issues yet. I don't suspect any issues will arrise. I think Ford makes a kick ass vehicle. By the way.... POS chevy parked behind the COBRA is the car I use as the winter beater.

Users who are viewing this thread