FOR SALE: 2004 Cobra Coupe, Screaming Yellow

patc84

Established Member
i personally love the color compared to the pastel yellow if thats the zinc, excuse the retardedness.

BBCOBRA

Established Member
Sale pending. working out the details with some one now.

also wanted to mention that that cowl cover and radiator cover are both original parts. Also have the original wiper blades (pictured above), not currently on the car. I swapped these out last year while at Myrtle Beach for Mustangweek. Just havent swapped out the wiper blade part onto the original blade holder

BBCOBRA

Established Member
Yes as far as i know. Getting payment on it on the 4th. Working out amm the details.

NotSatisfied

Established Member
Not really. Better than zinc, but still yellow.
There is a reason that a Screaming Yellow Terminator is on the cover of Lead foot, Iron Fist. Not a maroon one.

And for the record those color polls change and will continue to change over time. Sonic Blue hottest color right now. I remember when Mysti was, then Oxford White, the Mineral Grey. It will change.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
There is a reason that a Screaming Yellow Terminator is on the cover of Lead foot, Iron Fist. Not a maroon one.

And for the record those color polls change and will continue to change over time. Sonic Blue hottest color right now. I remember when Mysti was, then Oxford White, the Mineral Grey. It will change.
Unless they were sold out of all of the “ good” colors and only had yellow ones left to choose from???…… jk
FWIW, I like Screaming Yellow
Zinc… not so much

Users who are viewing this thread