2004 cobra 9.7 @141 stock motor

Almo

Established Member
50 BMG said:
Reading owns you Almo, seriously.

This was all disclosed on the first and fifth page, feel free to reread as some of it is captured in other peoples quotes :smmon:

Dan went through and listed everything that was stock on the car. Now I thought mabey, just mabey, people would get the idea that anything NOT listed on there would...hold your breath...not be stock :idea: Now you or anyone else who needs to read this twice take your time: Nothing about the heads was listed on the stock car parts list.

Hopefully you understand this 2 months later.

Go figure, guess more came out about the inaccurate claims on this car than originally stated so we delete it to make it all better.

Last edited:

Slythrin

Well I would like to thank the people who have participated in our little experiment. This car actual don’t exist this was a computer generated simulation to see if it could be done and our experiment t worked all the dumb asses were drawn to this thread. This was the point of the exercise. So at this time I would like to thank… Sonny Bryant, John Force , the team over at EA sports, Photo chop, and let’s don’t forget Final cut 8. Thank you guys. Tune in next time when we do the factory stock GT that runs 7s. thank you folks and have a nice night

Oh and ELMO Next time please bring your brain to the discussion 3,132 post and your still a tard. Boy dont you learn you self anything in these here forums

Last edited by a moderator:

Night Train

Established Member
Shayne said:
thank you sir. How is your car comming? when are you going to have that beast up and going again
never, im retired from terminator racing! i was going to pop another 100% bone stock oem motor back in and slaughter my best 9.75 but it really wouldn't even be a challange for me. im moving on to other things, good luck with your car:beer:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Night Train said:
never, im retired from terminator racing! i was going to pop another 100% bone stock oem motor back in and slaughter my best 9.75 but it really wouldn't even be a challange for me. im moving on to other things, good luck with your car:beer:
Mike, say it ain't sooo!!!! Come on man, we need ya! You got 9.60's written all over you......

Almo

Established Member
Shayne said:
Well I would like to thank the people who have participated in our little experiment. This car actual don’t exist this was a computer generated simulation to see if it could be done and our experiment t worked all the dumb asses were drawn to this thread. This was the point of the exercise. So at this time I would like to thank… Sonny Bryant, John Force , the team over at EA sports, Photo chop, and let’s don’t forget Final cut 8. Thank you guys. Tune in next time when we do the factory stock GT that runs 7s. thank you folks and have a nice night

Oh and ELMO Next time please bring your brain to the discussion 3,132 post and your still a tard. Boy dont you learn you self anything in these here forums

How am I the tard... I wasn't the one mentioning certain things about my car and when others pointed out more... wasn't me that got self-defensive about it. Not to mention wasn't my boy that came in and said it wasn't mentioned so this makes it right not to mention it to begin with... I especially like how people had to beat the mods out of you or someone else knowing the car had to point out exactly what was done to it… or so it seemed.

Everything said and done, your quote above shows who the tard is. :rollseyes What are you 12? :nonono:

One last thing... if you still think I'm a tard, please try and recall what you originally stated, then see Mike's sig above.

Last edited:

Slythrin

No actually I’m 11 that is still better than your retarded ass. All mods were listed on the 3rd post you are the one who couldn’t read! But yea I’m a tard that is why Your car is quicker than mine right! You are the one with 3k post on a message forum lol . The E force is with you young internet warrior, Believe in your Key board it will help you threw this.

more power to you

smelmo.jpg

Angus

Established Member
Shayne said:
No actually I’m 11 that is still better than your retarded ass. All mods were listed on the 3rd post you are the one who couldn’t read! But yea I’m a tard that is why Your car is quicker than mine right! You are the one with 3k post on a message forum lol . The E force is with you young internet warrior, Believe in your Key board it will help you threw this.

more power to you

smelmo.jpg

I thought you were "Done" Elmo???? :rolleyes:

Deleting most of your rediculous replies only makes you look worse than you already did BTW.

No matter how fast your Cobra is, what the motor does/doesn't have done to it, you really need to get over yourself...

Almo

Established Member
BS... not everything was mentioned on your 3rd post unless you went back and edited it. You can say that all day long now though since you deleted everything.

Boo flipping hoooo... someone proved me wrong on my claims so now I will make fun of people. Very mature. :rollseyes

Actually there is just one more thing but I will get to that in just a minute...

Right now I think we need to point something out first. We just went through 9 pages of BS about your car and trying to figure you're happy a$$ out... so do me a favor... seeing what you have stated in your recent posts saying that you disclosed everything about your car and in fact other things were brought to the table and cleared up by yourself (along with others)… I think they helped give you a nudge to remember… wouldn’t you think so? Either way, this isn’t so important any longer… what is though… is trying to explain this…

I don’t know about everyone else but I will gladly wait patiently to see how you run around the bush on this one.

bs.gif

Last edited:

Slythrin

Almo said:
BS... not everything was mentioned on your 3rd post unless you went back and edited it. You can say that all day long now though since you deleted everything.

Boo flipping hoooo... someone proved me wrong on my claims so now I will make fun of people. Very mature. :rollseyes

you are a tool hahahahahaha So i have failed to see the point in your post is it that you don't have a cobra or that if you have one that it is just slow. You know Envy not a good thing. I already told you that this car doesn't exist. Did you not read this post? It was computer generated! I’m 12 remember I have nothing better to do than mess with you on the internet young WEB WALKER I feel the internet is strong with in you. Use the Net WEB WALKER. I’m also running nitrous didn’t you read that. The car was shelled out and weighs 2700 lbs and has a spec 25:1D cage. The motor was a custom motor with a Sonny Bryant crank, Oliver rods and ………… Hold on my Mom is calling me. Its lunch time. It there anything else you would like to complain about ELMO?

would you like me to go and blow your nose for you. Its sound like you are still crying

Slythrin

if you look threw this place you will find other runs as well from a few months again with a diffrent set up

here is the stock specs as well that way you have them

2004 SVT Mustang Cobra

MSRP: Cobra Coupe: $35,370 ($34,745 MSRP, plus $625 Destination and Delivery) Cobra Convertible: $39,750 ($39,125 MSRP, plus $625 Destination and Delivery) NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. See your SVT-Certified Ford dealer for complete pricing details.
Options: 17" Chrome Aluminum Wheels: $695; Mystichrome Package: $3,650; Rear Spoiler Delete: N/C
EPA Fuel Economy Rating: 16 City / 22 Highway

Download Tech Data Card

ENGINE

Type Longitudinally mounted, 90° V-8, cast iron block with aluminum heads, fully counterweighted forged crankshaft
Bore x stroke 90.2 x 90.0mm
Displacement: 4,601cc/280cid
Compression ratio: 8.5:1
Horsepower: 390 hp @ 6,000 rpm
Torque: 390 lb.-ft. @ 3,500 rpm
Specific output : 84.8 horsepower per liter
Redline: 6,500 rpm (fuel shut-off at 6,500 rpm)
Valvetrain: Double overhead camshafts, chain drive to exhaust cams, secondary chains from exhaust to intake cams, roller finger followers with hydraulic lash adjustment, oval-wire beehive shaped valve springs, four valves per cyclinder
Intake valves : 2 per cylinder, 37mm head diameter
Exhaust valves : 2 per cylinder, 30mm head diameter
Fuel system : Sequential electronic fuel injection
Ignition system : Distributorless coil-on-plug
Induction system : Eaton Corporation Generation IV Roots-type supercharger with water-to-air intercooler
Boost pressure: 8.0 psi maximum
Intake manifold : Cast aluminum, tuned equal length runners
Throttle body : 57mm twin bore
Mass-air sensor : 90mm diameter
Exhaust manifolds: Cast iron
Exhaust system: Dual, stainless steel, 2.25-inch diameter; 3.0 inch polished exhaust tips
DRIVETRAIN

Rear axle 8.8-in. ring gear with 3.55:1 limited-slip differential, aluminum case
Driveshaft Aluminum, with hardened yoke and U-Joints
Transmission TTC T-56 6-speed manual
Clutch 11.0-in. single plate
Half-Shafts 31 spline with increased capacity
Gear Ratio
1st 2.66
2nd 1.78
3rd 1.30
4th 1.00
5th 0.80
6th 0.63
Reverse 2.90
Final drive 3.55
SUSPENSION

Front: Modified MacPherson strut system with gas-charged Bilstein™ monotube dampeners and separate 600 lb/in (500 lb/in on convertible) spring on lower arm, 29mm tubular stabilizer bar
Rear: Multi-link independent system, cast iron upper control arm, aluminum lower control arm, fixed toe-control tie rod, aluminum spindle, gas-charged Bilstein™ monotube shock absorber, 600 lb/in (470 lb/in on convertible) coil spring, 26mm tubular stabilizer bar
STEERING

Type Rack-and-pinion, power assist
Gear Ratio 15.0:1
Turns, lock-to-lock 2.5
Turning Diameter 41.7 ft.
BRAKES

Front: 13.0 in. (330mm) vented Brembo™ disc, PBR™ twin-piston caliper
Rear: 11.65 in. (296mm) vented disc, single-piston caliper
ABS: Four-channel, four sensor system
WHEELS AND TIRES

Wheels: 17 x 9 in., five-spoke cast aluminum-alloy, machined surface, exposed lugs, optional chrome wheel available
Tires: Goodyear Eagle F1, 275/40ZR-17
DIMENSIONS AND CAPACITIES

Wheelbase: 101.3 in. (2,573mm)
Length: 183.5 in. (4,661mm)
Height: Coupe - 52.5 in. (1,336mm), Convertible - 52.9 in. (1,344mm)
Width: 73.1 in. (1,857mm)
Track, f/r : 60.3 in. / 60.3 in. (1,530mm / 1,530mm)
Head Room, f/r: 38.1 in. / 35.5 in. (968mm / 901mm)
Leg Room: 41.8 in. / 29.9 in. (1,062mm / 759mm)
Curb Weight : Coupe - 3,665 lbs. (1,662 kg), Convertible - 3,780 lbs. (1,715 kg)
Fuel Capacity : 15.7 gallons (59.4 liters)
Weight Distribution, f/r: 57% / 43%
COLOR AND TRIM

Exterior Competition Orange
Torch Red
Screaming Yellow
Redfire Clearcoat Metallic
Mystichrome (with Appearance Package only)
Black Clearcoat
Silver Metallic
Oxford White Clearcoat
Convertible Top Unique Black Cloth (with all exterior paint colors)
Interior Dark Charcoal leather with choice of Dark Charcoal or Medium Graphite
"Preferred Suede" seating surfaces
COBRA INCLUDES

Driver and passenger front airbags (Always wear your safety belt and secure children in the rear seat)
Independent Rear Suspension (IRS)
Antilock Braking System (ABS)
SecuriLock passive antitheft system
Articulated front sport seats (Standard six-way power for driver) with suede and leather seating surfaces; power lumbar support and adjustable bolsters for the driver
Tilt steering wheel
MACH 460 electronic AM/FM stereo and in-dash six-disc CD player
Power Equipment Group: Dual electric remote control mirrors, power side windows, power door locks, power decklid release
Rear window defroster
Air conditioning
Speed control
Traction control
Front floor mats
Dual illuminated visor mirrors
Remote keyless illuminated entry
Rear spoiler with LED stop lamp
OPTIONS

Rear decklid spoiler delete
17" Chrome wheels
Mystichrome Package Includes unique Mystichrome exterior paint, special Mystichrome leather inserts on seats and steering wheel and 17" Chrome Aluminum Wheels (limited to 1,000 units, Coupe or Convertible)

Almo

Established Member
You seen it coming so you felt the need to clear your name.

Yeah, we know your game now... you really are a tool! And I wasn't born yesterday not to mention I drive my own shit. By the way, don't call me son you POS!

Last edited:

Slythrin

Almo said:

Yeah, we know your game now... you really are a tool!

Welcome to first time out and my last combo

You see un like you I do all my own work so changing combination is no big deal for me as for Tuning I have that handled as well. I would like to thank you for posting my Old combination from the first outing If you like Ill post videos of when the car was almost stock taking down KB cars left and right. I also ran 10s with a Eaton I guess that didn’t happen either but thank you Captain Obvious

Here is the actual video for that combination http://www.on3motorsports.com/funford.htm

Just scroll down and click video 2 you will see a lightning we did along with the combo that Elmo found

Oh when you work at a place like this

post-594-1170360059_thumb.jpg

post-594-1170360097_thumb.jpg

post-594-1170360133_thumb.jpg

Modifying a car is easy

Slythrin

Almo said:

Yeah, we know your game now... you really are a tool! And I wasn't born yesterday not to mention I drive my own shit. By the way, don't call son you POS!

You might want to check and make sure that you wernt born yesterday. you read like you were :loser:

what happened to your screan print? you posted it and now you took it down come on grow some balls and post it

Almo

Established Member
Shayne said:
If you like Ill post videos of when the car was almost stock taking down KB cars left and right. I also ran 10s with a Eaton I guess that didn’t happen either but thank you Captain Obvious

No thank you I would hate to see 20 more threads of BS from you. I'll pass, you can have your trying to explain why everything you listed before matched what you originally typed here yet you're claiming it was different a couple months ago. Yet your boy even mentions something about the 9.70 thread being two months old. Yeah kind of funny how lots can figure this one out there bright one. :rollseyes

Hey, but I am sure you have another excuse coming to cover this as well.

Have at it!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread