FOR SALE: 2004 Cobra ($30k/firm)

68gtscode

Established Member
I wouldn’t take it too personally fellas. The market is very hot and has been changing rapidly. I have seen a few sellers get cold feet… I probably would too if it meant selling such a nice car for $30K and probably never being able to replace it for anywhere near that amount. Look on the bright side- he didn’t take anyones money and then change his mind. The search continues! :)

ggradtech

Established Member
To “clear thing up”……. Right after listing the car, I found out that the car had some previous paintwork. Clean title, no accidents reported. The passenger side of the car had a small shopping cart or some such event make a small dent in the rear quarter panel. It wasnt able to have a “paintless“ repair done most likely, so it was done the traditional way. Filler and repaint. I didnt know about the repair when I bought the car 2 years ago. I only found out about it right after listing it here for sale. I wasnt gonna sell the car once I found this out. Im now planning to either keep it and do a full repaint, or sell it for $30k. Its a long story…Discovery of the paintwork as well as the insane market conditions at around the same time made me unsure of what to do. Sorry for the long reply.

stewyd04

Established Member
To “clear thing up”……. Right after listing the car, I found out that the car had some previous paintwork. Clean title, no accidents reported. The passenger side of the car had a small shopping cart or some such event make a small dent in the rear quarter panel. It wasnt able to have a “paintless“ repair done most likely, so it was done the traditional way. Filler and repaint. I didnt know about the repair when I bought the car 2 years ago. I only found out about it right after listing it here for sale. I wasnt gonna sell the car once I found this out. Im now planning to either keep it and do a full repaint, or sell it for $30k. Its a long story…Discovery of the paintwork as well as the insane market conditions at around the same time made me unsure of what to do. Sorry for the long reply.
Please message me or call

Users who are viewing this thread