FOR SALE: 2004 Cobra ($30k/firm)

ggradtech

Established Member
2004 Mustang Cobra

Silver with graphite seat inserts (1 of 227)

36,000 miles

3rd owner

Always stored indoors, never sees rain

Adult owned and not raced or abused

Clean CarFax

The following things have been performed (all new parts) on the car since I bought it 3/18/21.

—-2.76 upper (Metco)

—-4 lb lower (Metco)

—-Full Metco idler set including alternator pulley

—-Fore Innovations return fuel system with dual Walbro pumps

—-JLT intake (custom painted body color)

—-NGK spark plugs

—-FordMotorsports 60lb injectors

—-battery

—-Bilstein shocks X4

—-AFS 18x9 satin finish rims (square setup with rear concentric spacers)

—-Nitto G2 tires

—-Magnaflow Catback

—-Bassani X (only part not NEW. Currently it’s catless but I have do have the Hi Flow cats too)

—-alignment

—-Alpine Double DIN stereo

—-3M professional clear wrap on bumper, front hood edge

—-professionally dyno tuned at ADS in Chandler,AZ (best tuner in AZ)

Car put down 451rwhp/501 rwtq on 91 octane. Car cannot run E85 with the specific Fore return system that was installed. Car runs PERFECTLY. Zero issues whatsoever. No drone. No leaks . No rattles. I mean ZERO. I think the car most likely has the original clutch. No issues there either, but wanted to mention that. I have the Amber tail lights on the car. From what I’ve been told, they are the Japanese ones that are perhaps even more rare than 99-01 Cobra tails. Doesn’t matter I guess, but thought I’d mention it. I’m really not looking to sell per se. I will sell it for 30k, but not a penny less. Car is definitely worth the asking price IMHO. Please don’t make me go through hoops to take extra pictures or videos unless you are committed and serious. Please don’t tell me it’s the “Covid price” or some crap like that. Car has a few rock chips since it’s actually driven and not parked in the garage and just looked at. Car was purchased in Texas I recall initially. Original owner was “military” so he travelled and then the car went with him to Virginia. I bought it from another military person (wife of the car’s widow) in Arlington, VA. Car is almost perfect (to me). I’m very picky as well. Pictures are a problem for me for some reason posting here. If someone that is serious would like some, send me your email or text it to me and I’ll glady send some. No trades unless it’s a C5Z06 with low miles.Thanks
Garrett (480) 798-2906

Attachments

• 32497673-6877-4681-B2F7-DE5B62105258.jpeg
    32497673-6877-4681-B2F7-DE5B62105258.jpeg
    263.7 KB · Views: 1,023

ggradtech

Established Member
Like I said……. Pictures are impossible to get posted on here other than 1 picture. I left my contact info if someone is serious. Not ported. 91 octane tune.

PC03GT

Established Member
Like I said……. Pictures are impossible to get posted on here other than 1 picture. I left my contact info if someone is serious. Not ported. 91 octane tune.
You have to crop the pictures to a smaller size

ggradtech

Established Member
Take it easy Brad.Clearly due to the astronomical ad placement fee you guys charge, he probably feels entitled to be rude to anyone or everyone here, even if it includes super moderator./s
Oh …..wait……..
Well if someone is rude and makes a stupid comment, was I supposed to just take it? Why? Just keep your mouth closed if you have nothing worthwhile to say. Simple courtesy
Perhaps it’s time to put LL’s ban hammer to good use? :)
Wow….. the guy says “it’s 2022 and some people still can’t load pictures “ or something rude like that and I’m in the wrong? You guys are crazy. The website is broken. Why do you need to take special steps to simply add pictures? I put in 1 picture and it won’t allow more.

68gtscode

Established Member
Well if someone is rude and makes a stupid comment, was I supposed to just take it? Why? Just keep your mouth closed if you have nothing worthwhile to say. Simple courtesy

Wow….. the guy says “it’s 2022 and some people still can’t load pictures “ or something rude like that and I’m in the wrong? You guys are crazy. The website is broken. Why do you need to take special steps to simply add pictures? I put in 1 picture and it won’t allow more.
I don’t totally disagree with you… The site is not that user friendly friendly when it comes to posting pictures. Good luck with the sale!

Last edited:

plumbcrazy

Established Member

Well, I’m relatively new here, and I’ve had trouble posting pics too, but most everyone here is very helpful, you get a lot of information from people with a lot of experience, you’re able to communicate with folks who share your enthusiasm, and it doesn’t cost anything.
I think it’s awesome.
Not perfect, but still awesome.
Maybe don’t take it so personally, that’s all.
The guy’s a moderator and you bitch slapped him.
He let it roll off.
Let it go.
Nice car, btw.
GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread