2004 2.6 Kenne Bell Cobra

s.oharo

Established Member
I have a 2004 Cobra with 66,XXX miles that I am selling. 4 owner car. Never smoked in. $24,000. Mods are:

2.6 Kenne Bell with a 3" upper pulley @ 22lbs
McLeod Twin Disk RXT Clutch
26 Spline Tremec Input Shaft
SLP Cat-Back Exhaust with BBK mid pipe
Fluidyne Heat Exchanger
Fore Return Fuel System with Dual Walbro 465s
-8 Feed & -6 Return Lines
80 LB Injectors
JLT Cold Air Next Gen 12" Intake with PMAS M3000 MAF Sensor
Accufab Throttle Body
Ported Blower Inlet
Pillar Pod with Innovate Wideband, Boost and Coolant Temperature Gauges
Short Throw Shifter
New OEM Cable with Fiore Clutch Quadrant
EGR Delete
Kenny Brown Torque Brace
Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframe Connectors

The fuel system, clutch, EGR delete, wideband, throttle body, and input shaft were are recently installed on the car within 2K miles ago by HPJ performance. Nitto 555R's were installed in the rear about 5K miles ago. The car was street tuned by Eric Brooks. Haven't had it on the dyno with the new setup but it made 662/623 on E85 with 18 LBS of boost. It currently has a 93 and E85 tune. The car is in great shape and has no issues. I also have two extra 10.5 wheels with Hoosiers on them that come with the car. Only trades I would be interested would be for a stock blower cobra with cash or a C6Z plus cash on my end. Clean and clear title. No lien. My number is 573.552.7351. Call or text anytime.
00A0A_lRMXqHtRgcP_600x450.jpg

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/5439822300.html

s.oharo

Established Member
For some reason it is giving me an error message when trying to upload the file. Just curious, what's rule 7 for? To prevent spam ads?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
For some reason it is giving me an error message when trying to upload the file. Just curious, what's rule 7 for? To prevent spam ads?

Yes, and try shrinking the file before uploading. I have to do that sometimes myself.

Users who are viewing this thread