2003 SVT Silver Cobra vert $17,500

ashnic

Established Member
Sold sold sold moving in 2 weeks. I am moving soon and no matter how I try to figure out my garage layout I simply don't have enough room so I am going to have to let the vert go. Its a 03 with 62,000 miles (still driven occasionally). It has been lowered, flowmaster exhaust and x pipe, upr and lwr pullys, runs and drives excellent. Tires are almost new. Car looks great. Has some paint chips for 62k not bad at all. Passenger seat has small tear on side of seat. Has a 5.0 shifter installed and a Kenwood touch screen. I have all the original pcs to put back in if you prefer. Super charger oil replaced by Ford last year. Also comes with a California cover. Just outside of Dayton Ohio. I don't have to sale but really don't want to put in storage as well. Clear Title..$16,000 obo.

Attachments

• ashnic sign.jpg
    ashnic sign.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 663
  • Cobra5.jpg
    Cobra5.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 617
  • Cobra8.jpg
    Cobra8.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 669
  • Cobra7.jpg
    Cobra7.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 599
  • Cobra1.jpg
    Cobra1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 610
  • cobra4.jpg
    cobra4.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 585
  • Cobra10.jpg
    Cobra10.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 582
  • Cobra6.jpg
    Cobra6.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 629
Last edited:

carguy96

Established Member
Is the car still for sale? I'm located in Marysville, OH and would be interested in finding out more about the car.
You can either PM me or text/call me at 267-885-9957

Qobra

Established Member
Sweet deal....good luck OP! Anyone living far, get it inspected and shipped or even fly if it checks all the boxes for you. I just got mine out of state and it's arriving in 3 days :D

ashnic

Established Member
I have thought the same thing..thought it would be gone now. Moving in 3.5 weeks and I guess it's going to storage after that...had a couple ridicules offers and couple folks who wanted it but no cash until blah blah blah....Well I hope someone jumps on this nice car....

ashnic

Established Member
Anyone? This car is clean..really like to sale before putting in storage in a week and half...

Users who are viewing this thread