2003 SVT Cobra posters sale link

frank3si

Established Member
Don't know if anybody else has posted this, and I'm in a rush so excuse me if it's a double post - but Blue Oval News is selling a very cool 2003 Cobra poster at the following link, for $30.99 including postage: SVT Special Cobra poster

Take a look, pretty smooth!

Frank

frank3si

Established Member
Thing is, apparently they were internal SVT posters. I think they'd go sky-high on eBay.

Frank

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now THAT looks familiar!

I believe that is the poster my SVT dealer gave me this morning. He had about six of them for his customers. And he also gave me a neat Ford calendar.
:beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just got home and checked my poster. It's different from the one above. Mine has the '03 Cobra at the bottom with pics of previous Cobras and muscle Mustangs above.

frank3si

Established Member
Hey CobraBob - I was going to ask you if it wasn't that other one - now I don't have to ;-) This poster is fairly expensive, yes, but I have never seen it before and I'll bet if they ever turn up on eBay the price will be higher. One of the posters CobraBob has is at $36.00 right now with 2 days yet to go.

Frank

norcal_cobra

Brand-X Eater
Established Member
My SVT dealer gave me that poster plus one with a silver 03 and a blue 69 (I think) Mach 1 on it.

-norcal_cobra

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yikes. The one you're referring to on eBay is the same one I got today. Here's a picture. It's up to $36.00 with one day to go.
CobraPoster.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread