2003 SVT Cobra Brochure

MP3_Stang

LabVIEW Guru
Established Member
When I bought my car the, I asked the dealer for a brochure for the car. He said they didn't have anymore brochures left. Well I called SVT two weeks ago and explained I would like to get a brochure to keep for collectabilty reasons along with my window sticker and such. He said it would be no problem and asked for my VIN and said the brochure will be send out. I received it last week! Awesome job SVT! :beer:

Last edited:

mjtpolice76

Established Member
my dealer set aside abunch of them for people who actualy buy the car.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, that was great! I will have to check now and see if I got one. I think I filed it away. LOL!

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
I got the L and 03 Cobra brochures and some free SVT merchandise to boot from the dealer, they offered me a SVT jacket or some hats... The jacket was a little cheesy.

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Just called em. They asked for my Vin number, told me my name, and had me say my street addy to verify. Said it would be out in next mailing!

Love them guys!

novi408

Established Member
I got lucky and went to one dealer last week to talk to them about an '03 10th and they gave me an '03 brochure on my way out the door. Then when I bought an '03 from a different dealer, the salesman had another brochure waiting for me when I picked up the car.

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
I can't see calling up the beamir hotline and getting this kind of service, I love these cars!

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I've got a Cobra jacket that I bought when I had my 97 Cobra.. still have it in my closet somewhere..

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
When I bought my car, my dealer gave me a few of the 03 Cobra brochure booklets, a Cobra hat, trunk net and switched the silver antenna on my car to a black antenna off an earlier built 03 Cobra. When I stopped in there back in January, he gave me a couple of 04 Cobra brochure booklets and another bottle of touch up paint.

71stang99

Established Member
Ive got one however it was when I was looking and not buying, when I bought I receiveds NOTHING, all sold out. If you want a new window sticker I was told to go to the dealer that sold you car and they can order it, I did it for my old 99 Cobra and that was bought used in 2001

KDog

Established Member
I still haven't received a build cert. I guess I'll call SVT tomorrow and see about both. :) Thanks for the tip!

HaulinBuggy

Established Member
I got a 2002 SVT Cobra brochure from the dealer, they were all out of 2003's. Guess I'll have to give SVT a call.

And before you say it, I know there wasn't a Cobra in 2002. Still got a brochure though.

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by HaulinBuggy
I got a 2002 SVT Cobra brochure from the dealer, they were all out of 2003's. Guess I'll have to give SVT a call.

And before you say it, I know there wasn't a Cobra in 2002. Still got a brochure though.

umm that is going to be worth some money! I'll take it off of you id you don't want it;-)

99BOSS

Established Member
Yeah I got a couple of the 2002 brochures as well. I think it'll make a cool piece of history or trivia someday.

kj385

Established Member
When I bought my 02 GT before my cobra they gave a 2000 cobra brochure. On the color & trim for 2000 in lists Mystic gold clearcoat for the cobra.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread