2003 SVT Cobra, 10th Anniversary, 11k Miles, silver, Mint

IGOTFANGS

Established Member
2003 Ford SVT Silver Metallic Cobra 10th Anniversary Edition with only 11,600 original miles.

No Longer for Sale, thank you.

Last edited:

IGOTFANGS

Established Member
IMG_3158.JPG IMG_3151.JPG IMG_3158.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3162.JPG
    IMG_3162.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 577
  • IMG_3167.JPG
    IMG_3167.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 470
  • IMG_3171.JPG
    IMG_3171.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 424
  • IMG_3686.JPG
    IMG_3686.JPG
    1,001.4 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:

Test Driver

Best of luck with your sale, I have a 2003 Black on Black Convertible with 14,600 miles, all stock other than K&N filter and Flowmaster cat back system. Just like yours , spotless in , out and underside. Some of the guys on this site, don't seem to think the way the car has been cared for makes a difference in value, I have been thinking about selling mine to buy a new Vette.

IGOTFANGS

Established Member
Thank you both. There's always people that don't see eye to eye on the value, I'm just looking for the one like myself who does.
We've had a couple of '03 Cobra builds in the past and then went to a new GTR for the last few years. I really missed driving stick so we went back to this Cobra last year when our friends came up for sale due to their divorce.
My wife's back issues have just resurfaced so either I do another Auto conversion on this car or back to a GTR. Quite a whirlwind lately!
PS- The new Corvettes are awesome too

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Gorgeous looking car.
I think it's a more than a fair price for the mileage and the way it has been taken care of. A lot of people don't take that into consideration, but I think it's key.
GLWS

IGOTFANGS

Established Member
Thank you, I know it's getting to the top of the scale price wise but the condition, mileage and extremely clean history supports it in this case.
I've been on here a long time and love these cars, my wife's back injury has become problematic again and we need to make a change.

Last edited:

fromzto5

Established Member
The car is still for sale? Wow. I'm just about in the market for my next toy car. I was leaning towards a used viper or BMW. I thought I was done thinking about terminators and now here you come. Gorgeous car and I can appreciate the meticulous care, as I do the same. I might have to consider this...

IGOTFANGS

Established Member
Yes it is still for sale for the moment, I will update the thread if it sell or I decide to keep it. I am considering an automatic conversion again.... Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread