2003 Sonic Blue Vert Only 20k miles

cosonic

Established Member
IMG_1780_zps0caf481d.jpg

Last edited:

Mv720cbm275

Established Member
Seems like a reasonable offer to 2 kinds of people.
1. People that don't know these cars and the market.
2. Broke dicks

i don't think calling people that is necessary. Low balling is very common from million dollar real estate to a small bike on craigslist. Its very simple...just say no thanks and move on. I said it was reasonable for me since i picked up my sb vert with 14300 miles for $15,500 clean title. However to some "obviously" its a insult. didn't think people would get so offended over an offer as if the buyer is holding a gun to someones head asking for the keys in return for $19,000 cash. Dudes just looking for a great price. Plenty of people who bought cobras in the mid 10s with extremely low miles. Anyways Op you have one sick car. Sb vert is my all time favorite. Reasonable price, super clean and priced right. if your not desperate just hold on to the price, you'll get your money. just saying people need to chill out a bit and don't get all worked up.

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
i don't think calling people that is necessary. Low balling is very common from million dollar real estate to a small bike on craigslist. Its very simple...just say no thanks and move on. I said it was reasonable for me since i picked up my sb vert with 14300 miles for $15,500 clean title. However to some "obviously" its a insult. didn't think people would get so offended over an offer as if the buyer is holding a gun to someones head asking for the keys in return for $19,000 cash. Dudes just looking for a great price. Plenty of people who bought cobras in the mid 10s with extremely low miles. Anyways Op you have one sick car. Sb vert is my all time favorite. Reasonable price, super clean and priced right. if your not desperate just hold on to the price, you'll get your money. just saying people need to chill out a bit and don't get all worked up.

I apologize if I 'offended' you. I will say however posting a low ball offer in a thread is bound to have repercussion from not only the seller but anyone else that views the thread. So why do it? PM the offer and go from there. I've bought and sold 4 of these cars myself over the last decade and yes I have gotten deals on all, but a 22-25% discounted offer on a 20-25k car is pretty ludicrous. Not saying the seller won't get to the point of lowering his price to such a number, but don't insult the guy publicly 1 day after he drops his price. It's just ignorant is all.

Blueline

Established Member
Very Nice car, GLWS! If this was around in December when I was looking I would have been calling you. Good price too!

Users who are viewing this thread