2003 Sonic Blue F1A Procharger!

badaz5.0

Established Member
Hi guys just wanted to share my newest setup! Just got the car tuned a week or so ago! It's a stock motor with the F1A Procharger race cog kit on 20lbs of boost! The thing maxed out a BA3000 while on dyno but still on a very conservative tune it made 660rwhp and 537rwtq! This is on 93 pump! Still got some tuning to do later on after a few more upgrades but I'm hoping for around 800rwhp on e85! Hope you guys enjoy!
agabe5y3.jpg

emure3y5.jpg

ara7ynup.jpg

8e7e4ajy.jpg

8yquna6u.jpg

3uqeja3a.jpg

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
nice setup! Looks badass! you must be excited! with all the !!!!

Only thing I hate about the centri is the lack of tq :(

nice car!

Cobra03SC

Established Member
Maxed out a BA3000 @660hp doesn't sound right at all?? Even sct advertises 725rwhp and Ive seen some 800-1000 hp cobras running them. Nice car though.

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
How's the power delivery? Betting that centri is better for traction than a twin screw...

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

badaz5.0

Established Member
Yeah the F1a is moving a shit ton of air and screwing with the mass air! Tuner says I need a slot style! And the Procharger sounds amazing! People just stop and stare when I drive by! It's awesome! The torque lag is not bad it's actually just enough to not blow the tires off all the time! Thanks guys

badaz5.0

Established Member
If I can figure out how to load a video off of the tapatalk then I will up load the dyno vid of it to let you all hear it!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is an impressive setup. Great power with a conservative tune. I hope your goals are met with the E-85 quest. :)

Awesome looking car for sure. Love SB!

pacific4v

Established Member
Those reducer couplers before and after the maf are probably partially responsible for the maf pegging, and those mafs aren't best for blow thru anyway. Cool setup tho.

badaz5.0

Established Member
Yeah I agree we are gonna make a solid 4inch pipe to go all the way from head unit to tb! That should help somewhat

TerminatorSVT03

Established Member
wanted to do this to my cobra! the sounds are the best part. sick car bro hopefully one day i can do something likw that

RFsnake

Established Member
Very nice build! Could you not find a good tuner/shop in the central Arkansas area?
I only ask because I'll be moving back to central Arkansas in about a year and I'm trying to find a decent shop for my eventual build.

Users who are viewing this thread