2003 Sonic Blue E85 KB Cobra Feeler

Chris0304

Established Member
I remember when you were looking for this thing a little while back after selling the V. Not going back to a V are you?

cclark

Established Member
Good luck with the sale big reg, car is gorgeous and looks done very well. Try it on Craigslist man, no joke, as long as you posts a couple pics on there. Mine finally sold and it was fr Craigslist, my buddy put it up for me since I can't add pics on my damn iPhone...should sell quick on there, it has more serious and ready buyers, not nearly as many tire kickers or people with 15 dollars in their savings...I got 25 for it just like I asked, definitely give it a shot, that car is amazing man

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Good luck with the sale big reg, car is gorgeous and looks done very well. Try it on Craigslist man, no joke, as long as you posts a couple pics on there. Mine finally sold and it was fr Craigslist, my buddy put it up for me since I can't add pics on my damn iPhone...should sell quick on there, it has more serious and ready buyers, not nearly as many tire kickers or people with 15 dollars in their savings...I got 25 for it just like I asked, definitely give it a shot, that car is amazing man

Congrats bud. I will be listing it locally soon. Auto trader moves cars fast too. I sold my V in 3 weeks to a guy in PA. Called me friday morning. Showed up saturday and drove it home and paid me what i wanted. Asked if there was wiggle room and i said not right now. Shook my hand and paid me.

I dont plan on selling it on this site anyway. Thats why i said feeler to keep the lowballers away. I know i will get what i want and it costs me nothing to let it sit. Most people browsing this section dont even buy one anyway.

Last edited:

corysmach1

Established Member
Congrats bud. I will be listing it locally soon. Auto trader moves cars fast too. I sold my V in 3 weeks to a guy in PA. Called me friday morning. Showed up saturday and drove it home and paid me what i wanted. Asked if there was wiggle room and i said not right now. Shook my hand and paid me.

I dont plan on selling it on this site anyway. Thats why i said feeler to keep the lowballers away. I know i will get what i want and it costs me nothing to let it sit. Most people browsing this section dont even buy one anyway.

no matter where ya go you will have to deal with people...i have bought both my cobras off of here.....you have a beautiful cobra.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member

Wow dude your the last person who should be bragging about getting 25k for a car
after the buyer jus posted in your thread about how u lied about things and
misrepresented the car......

cclark

Established Member
I'm not bragging at all...and I didnt lie or change anything. Mr. Howard was more than happy with the car and had 2 compliments (the owners thing he said wasn't even a big deal due to the low mileage)...again I'm not lying, I have proved everything I stated to him and the Craigslist ad backs it up as well. This place is unreal...sorry for the post in your FS thread reg...again good luck you have a beautiful car.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
I'm not bragging at all...and I didnt lie or change anything. Mr. Howard was more than happy with the car and had 2 compliments (the owners thing he said wasn't even a big deal due to the low mileage)...again I'm not lying, I have proved everything I stated to him and the Craigslist ad backs it up as well. This place is unreal...sorry for the post in your FS thread reg...again good luck you have a beautiful car.

Not a problem bud. Car is sold everyone and to be honest im not sure i should have even sold it. Talk about seller's remorse.

valliv

Established Member
congrats on the sale someone got an amazing deal on an amazing car!!! Look into c5zo6. I had a 500 whp NA one that stomped many 600-650whp cobras, evo, camaros. Its such an amazingly light car. Handles like no other also. 500 in that bad boy feels like a hell of a lot more in most other cars!!

Users who are viewing this thread