2003 Sonic Blue Conv, less than 6000 miles

cobraman13

Established Member
The price is 27k , I drove it off the lot and I am the only owner or driver. It has never been in an accident or the rain! I would post pictures but don't know how!

LSX_Terminator

Established Member
Where in FL?
Email me pics and info... I'm interested plus I'll save this thread for you.
***edit***
email removed
pm'd you

Last edited:

LSX_Terminator

Established Member
Email me above^^
I'm interested in the car
And I can post your pics
This thread is pointless to this point

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Thread cleaned up

:read: >> http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...according-stampede-svtp-rule-explanation.html

15. Comments about the price or condition of an item for sale in The Market are prohibited so long as that information has been disclosed by the original poster. If you believe the price is too high express your concerns privately.

If you are not interested in buying then stay out. Telling them; "LOL good luck getting that price" will not fly. And yes you can PM them however why would you?
Is it really that important to you?

mbsvt

My Hot Rod's
Established Member
cobra

:read: >> http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...according-stampede-svtp-rule-explanation.html

15. Comments about the price or condition of an item for sale in The Market are prohibited so long as that information has been disclosed by the original poster. If you believe the price is too high express your concerns privately.

If you are not interested in buying then stay out. Telling them; "LOL good luck getting that price" will not fly. And yes you can PM them however why would you?
Is it really that important to you?

My thoughts exactly!!!

Users who are viewing this thread