2003 Sonic Blue Cobra 46k miles

97StangSVT

Established Member
***SOLD***

I am selling my 2003 sonic blue cobra with ~46,600 miles.

2.93 Billetflow upper
JLT next gen RAI
Bassani midpipe
Borla stingers catback
Bama Handheld tuner
Stock shifter
Stock radio
Aftermarket audio equipment has been removed from the trunk

The car runs and looks good. The pulley, RAI, and tune were installed at 45,800 miles, so they only have roughly 800 miles on them. The Cobra had the stock pulley on it up until that point. I installed a brand new Motorcraft battery a few months ago. I also installed brand new Nitto NT555R drag radials a month ago and they have about 800 miles on them. Front end alignment was done about the same time. In reference to the previous owner's thread, the passenger side door closes fine, no issues. There is a 3yr./36k mile Ford Extended warranty on the car with about 2 years left.

Bad:

The car was involved in a minor front end accident a few years ago with the 2nd owner. The air bags were not deployed. I am the 3rd owner. They did a good job with repair, but the hood needs repainted to be 100% perfect.

The rear spoiler is faded, so it would probably need repainted as well.

The driver's seat has some wear to it.

2 minor dings underneath the driver's side quarter glass.

Some glue on the rear window from the tint that was removed. I had to remove the tint to pass MD inspection.

The carpet has what appears to be a bleach stain on the driver's side rear and the hook for the driver's floor mat is missing.

Here is the previous owner's for sale thread:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...e-45k-miles-must-sell-asap-make-me-offer.html

Joe

Last edited:

Siege

Established Member
I was in this car less than two weeks ago and it drove great mechanically and had a very solid interior with no rattles.

Joe has very high standards for the condition of his vehicles and it showed.

Whoever buys this won't be disappointed!

97StangSVT

Established Member
I was in this car less than two weeks ago and it drove great mechanically and had a very solid interior with no rattles.

Joe has very high standards for the condition of his vehicles and it showed.

Whoever buys this won't be disappointed!

Thanks for the kind words Alex! Hope you are enjoying the new radio!

97StangSVT

Established Member
There are two color blues right? Is this the darker blue? What's the other blue?

You may be thinking of True Blue and Sonic Blue. My car is Sonic Blue. True Blue is a darker color, almost like a navy blue. True Blue was available on GTs and V6s.

Users who are viewing this thread