• IMG_0041.jpeg
    IMG_0041.jpeg
    323.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2104.jpeg
    IMG_2104.jpeg
    285.4 KB · Views: 78

WillyB93

Established Member
Does anyone have any thoughts on what is the best website to sell my 03?
I've had pretty good luck using this website, ebay, facebook, autotrader, some people are using bring a trailer these days. Might have to post in several sites to help find the right person. IMO cars like this have slowed down a little, pretty much looking for a cash buyer to purchase. Banks won't loan much on these cars these days and the rates are 7-9% if you get a loan on it. I believe people have money just being hesitant to spend it all with whats going on in the economy these days.

13'5.0

Established Member
I've had pretty good luck using this website, ebay, facebook, autotrader, some people are using bring a trailer these days. Might have to post in several sites to help find the right person. IMO cars like this have slowed down a little, pretty much looking for a cash buyer to purchase. Banks won't loan much on these cars these days and the rates are 7-9% if you get a loan on it. I believe people have money just being hesitant to spend it all with whats going on in the economy these days.
You're right. The economy is kind of in limbo right now. You're asking a bank to loan $43,000 on a 20 year old car that cost $38,000 brand new. This is most likely a cash deal. Prices on these Termintors are coming down a bit. If you don't mind one with over 50,000-60,000 miles. Verts are in the low 20's. Coupes mid 20's. This car here, with just 7,000 miles is a different animal. It's a special deal. There's a buyer out there, you're just gonna have to be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread