2003 SB Cobra 13k miles

grizzy6360

Established Member
SB lowered on 18's just looks sick!! Beautiful car brotha!! The twin to sonic blurr's.

Last edited:

sabotage

corn fed!!!!!!
Established Member
I dont understand people ....you specified clearly....but anyways good luck with your sale from a fellow sb cobra owner as well.....the best color hands down....

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
I dont understand people ....you specified clearly....but anyways good luck with your sale from a fellow sb cobra owner as well.....the best color hands down....

Thanks man, i met you at the last grudge night at sac raceway. Your car is nice as hell.:rockon:

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Loving how this cars are keeping the value ! I paid 28k back in 2008 for my 2003 10th anniversary vert and 12k miles ! GlWS OP , CAR looks really clean ... Love SB Color

03VNM

Established Member
People need to understand that these were a limited production car and are rare with a cult following... yes, they are keeping value, as they should. If you don't like the price... buy a GT.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Best color available and thats saying alot cause I love my Comp Orange!

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
I do believe these cars are special. I am not saying that they are the be all end all. A car is worth what someone will pay for it period. He is not looking for the masses to be interested. It just takes one. IMHO, I think a few more mods would be nice for the price, but it is harder to find mint cars like this.

GLWS op.

stangposse

Established Member
GLWS OP. Car is fantastic!!! Don't worry about the those who have issues with the price. Let the market play itself out. While for me, your price would have to include a twin screw...there is a buyer in Northern Cali looking for a closer-to-stock SB that is pristine like yours and doesn't want to travel far to get one. Eventually someone will surface if you're not in a hurry. It's not like your asking for $35k.

Users who are viewing this thread