2003 Oxford White Coupe In mint Condition 6700 miles

jimjrhd1

Established Member
Update, Dropped price to 31500.00 OBO.

This is a 2003 oxford white Cobra with 6750 miles.
The car is in mint condition and has never seen weather.
Kept in a climate control garage.
It is all stock except stainless steal headers and Bassani cat back exhaust.
Still has factory tires on it.
I have all the documentation from when it was bought at dealership.
I have the title in hand.
There will be no test rides unless you have cash in your hand.
I do not need to sell and please do not contact me unless you are a serious buyer.

The price for this collector grade cobra is 31500.00 OBO

You can call or text me at 513 836 7021.
cobra 2.jpgcobra 4.jpgcobra 8.jpgcobra 9.jpg

Last edited:

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Thanks guy's, it is a real collectors car. This car will go up in value in the years to come.

I have to disagree. Color combo isnt that rare for 03 maybe if it was a dark suede ow 04 and completely stock without headers and catback but being gray inserts and headers i see it being worth $7k or so less

jimjrhd1

Established Member
I have to disagree. Color combo isnt that rare for 03 maybe if it was a dark suede ow 04 and completely stock without headers and catback but being gray inserts and headers i see it being worth $7k or so less

You drive a cavalier and you ara Cobra appraiser?

Out of all the cobras built in 03 and 04, how many are left with under 10 k on them?

0ut of all the 937 Oxford White coups built in 03 and 04, how many left with under 10k?

And you really think seat color is going to make a difference in price? Lol

I am not sure what ur back round is in fords, but I can tell you I been employed by Ford Motor Company at the STP plant for the last 20 years. And have owned more fords then you have commented about.

If your not interested in the car, keep your comments to yourself.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
you drive a cavalier and you ara cobra appraiser?

haha yeah i got my gas sipping cavalier i daily. What does that have to do with car appraising??!?! Oh i see you gotta try to put people down and belittle people so you can feel like you are worth more ok ok. That's like walking into a dealer and saying if you don't own every car on the lot your worthless.

out of all the cobras built in 03 and 04, how many are left with under 10 k on them?

a good number or do you have an exact quantitative number?

0ut of all the 937 oxford white coups built in 03 and 04, how many left with under 10k?

a decent number again and once again do you have an exact number?

and you really think seat color is going to make a difference in price? Lol

they are more desirable which equates to more money. The dark suede inserts sell quicker and for more money every single time. The gray inserts are a dime a dozen.

i am not sure what ur back round is in fords, but i can tell you i been employed by ford motor company at the stp plant for the last 20 years. And have owned more fords then you have commented about.

If your not interested in the car, keep your comments to yourself.

once again gotta feel good about yourself. Man my statement must have really hurt your feelings wow and i would be interested in $23,500 or so!

lol

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
beautiful car! glws

headers and catback with nothing else is certainly an unusual set of mods for these cars

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
I like the car.luke 1333 Is right .
I know the rules, and will take the penalty.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread