2003 OW SVT Cobra (New Hampshire)

d3m01iti0n

Slow Vehicle Team
Established Member
For sale is my 03 Terminator. 61xxx miles. Oxford White with blue Shelby stripes. Mods are as follows:

Billetflow 2.76 Pulley
K&N Intake
O/R X-Pipe w/ Cat Delete
Magnflow Catback
LFP H/E
Centerforce Clutch and Flywheel
Maximum Motorsports Strut Brace
Subframe Connectors
IRS Brace
Brembo 00 Cobra R Brake Kit
H&R Sport 2" Springs
SVE 10th Anniversary Rims 17x9,17x10.5

Car runs very strong and dynod around 450rwhp, which is average for this car and setup. Only work I have done since I have owned the car is brake pads, replace FPRS, plugs, thermostat, intercooler pump, and clean out the radiator and intercooler. As you can imagine, it pulls like a bastard. Paint and interior are in great shape.

Only negatives here are the tires being worn but driveable, cracked 3rd brake light (typical for this car), and a bit of rash on the passenger side rims that can only be seen up close. Clutch is starting to slip as well. All in all, great for a 60k muscle car.

This is my dream car, Ive wanted one since the came out, but at this point in my life securing my future is more important than dumping money on a hot rod. I will kick myself in the ass and cry like a bitch when she goes, but that is life.

I am asking $18,000 OBO. No Trades. I feel like this price is fair, and judging from other ads on this site I feel like this is the price range you can expect for a Terminator of this calibre. On with the pics.

088.jpg

079.jpg

086.jpg

IMG_3092.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3087.jpg

Last edited:

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Was looking forward to maybe seeing you this summer. GLWS hopefully you are able to get into another one.

d3m01iti0n

Slow Vehicle Team
Established Member
Car is off the market unfortunately. Fortunately for me however, Ive got a new job and Im fat paid LOL so ol' Stripey can stick around. Not driving it and keeping the miles down so it may go back up sooner or later, so keep your eyes peeled.

d3m01iti0n

Slow Vehicle Team
Established Member
Car is back up for sale. Everything is pretty much the same; didnt drive it at all during the fall. I have a new place and nowhere to put it, and honestly I cant afford it with my gfs car shitting the bed right now. So take a look and PM if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread