2003 Metallic Silver Coupe - Tastefully Modded - MINT

fivelitrecobra

Established Member
My 03 Terminator is in excellent condition, super clean inside and out, tastefully modded. 66k miles on the ticker. Mods include....... Steigemeier ported blower, 2.93 upper pulley, 4lb lower pulley, Billetflow idler bracket, 4pc pulley set and 3.2 alternator pulley, JLT high boost intake and oil separator, LFP single blade throttle body, Accufab plenum, Bassani X-pipe and 2.5" exhaust, SCT 2600 MAF, Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump and fuel surge disk, 60# Siemens injectors, Afco heat exchanger, True Forged intercooler tank and hood vents, EGR delete and MIL eliminators, SCT X3 tuner, MGW shifter, Hurst knob, McLeod RST twin disk clutch, Eaton Tru-Trac, Steeda toe links, FTBR differential shims, FRPP diff cover, sub-frame connectors, ARP extended wheel studs, Eibach lowering springs, Powerstop drilled and slotted rotors, Hawk carbon ceramic pads, XXR 531 wheels 18x8.5 front 18x10 rear, Autometer Cobalt boost and fuel pressure gauges, HID headlights and foglights, LED interior lights, etc.

It made 504whp and 491ft/lbs on 92 octane in 90 degree heat. Car runs great, no hiccups, drives like stock until you put your foot in it, very very strong runner. Everything works as it should, it needs nothing. Meticulously maintained, it could easily pass for a 30k mile car.

The car is currently sitting on staggered 18" BBS RK wheels as seen in a few of the pictures. 10" rear 8.5" front, with new Nitto NT555's up front and NT-05R's out back. I also have the XXR's wheels and tires as well as a complete set of new big and littles as pictured.

Asking price is $21,000 with XXR wheels, $21,500 with big and littles, $22,000 with BBS RK's. If an interested party wants more then one set of wheels with the car we can work that out also. Located in South Western, PA.

tr.jpg
tr1.jpg
tr2.jpg
tr3.jpg
tr4.jpg
tr5.jpg
tr6.jpg
tr15.jpg

tr14.jpg
tr16.jpg

Last edited:

fivelitrecobra

Established Member
I also have a set of Sparco Evo 2 buckets and Schrader rear seat delete I can include with the car for a small fee if a buyer decides they would want them.

fivelitrecobra

Established Member
Did you post this car for sale a while ago and decide to keep it then too? I'm interested in it if you change your mind. Beautiful car!

Thank you! I did, last year. I just cant seem to pull the trigger on letting it go. That feeling of regret starts to set in :(

Users who are viewing this thread