2003 HELLION Turbo Cobra 10,600 Miles

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
Anything is for sale for the right price...but I'll probably be hanging onto it for awhile. Thanks for the interest though.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
Your car looks well taken care of, and you provided pictures of some of the minor flaws. Being forward with those details certainly sets a prospective buyer at ease. What major city is Bear Creek close to? I live near PA and might be able to come look at it, if you are serious about a sale. Please PM me your price and we can go from there.

Boosted521

Established Member
I wasn't sure if you were interested in any trades, but I thought I may throw this out there as I'm wanting to get back into another cobra.

I have a 2007 hayabusa that makes 625whp on race fuel, over 400whp on 93. Over $50k invested in the build, which should be done shortly. It was built with street use in mind, so not a track only bike. Has a rcc super ultra kit with twin scroll gt40r. Motor/tranny both completely built by the best in the industry. There are under 10 busa's in the world this powerful... should run over 200mph in the 1/4. Pm me if you're interested and I can give you all the details.

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
Thanks alot Kent. With summer coming up though, I think I may be holding onto it for awhile. Looking forward to hopefully spending another summer with it if it doesn't sell.

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
I'd like to see if there's any interest in my car again. I'd like to apologize to those that were interested in buying it, but I couldn't go through with the sale. Just couldn't part with it yet, at that time.

Car was just inspected a few days ago. The only difference with the car now is that it has maybe 250 more miles on it and is freshly inspected.

Oh and new asking price too...$27,500. Thanks alot.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Damn my reenlistment bonus needs to be in the bank. Did you ever get it on the dyno? do you have any video of it?

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
Damn my reenlistment bonus needs to be in the bank. Did you ever get it on the dyno? do you have any video of it?

Never had it on the dyno. Just never got the chance. I know the tune in it now is overly safe...it's got so much more left in it. Even if I do mostly run it on spring alone.

Users who are viewing this thread