2003 DSG Vert One Owner 5k Miles Stock

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
Hey,

I picked up a 03 DSG Cobra Convert for my fiancee... well

We'll things arnt working out for us two so i'm letting go of the car since I never wanted a vert anyways.

The car is in perfect condition. Bone stock. Fords premium warranty till jan 2011 bumper to bumper.
it has 5300 miles on it currently, just changed the oil with mobile 1 and filter.
the car has no scratches, dings, dents.... its pretty much a show room car. The previous owner never drove it and he was 65 yrs old.

Its just sitting in my garage. I dont need to sell it but I will entertain trades for a nice coupe with under 20k miles with some mods.
Sonic blue/ DSG/ mystichrome.

I have a loan on the car at a local credit union.

Asking 25,000 OBO
I know someone wants a clean 03 dsg vert....

You wont find a cleaner car. I have a car cover for it, also the speedster cover. all the paper work. i'll post the build number later, its a late model. I havent even registered it yet either.

I dont have great pics but its a show room brand new dsg vert.
let me know if you'd like to see.
I have the window sticker, all recalls, every fuel receipt. oil changed at 150 miles, 300 miles, 600 miles, 1000 miles for break in. then at 2000 and i just changed it at 4900 a few weeks ago.
tires look brand new. never any burnouts either.
1352411.jpg

dsg1.jpg

dsg2.jpg

dsg3.jpg

dsg4.jpg

dsg9.jpg

dsg8.jpg

dsg7.jpg

dsg5.jpg

dsg6.jpg

thanks alot,
email: [email protected]
or pm me if interested...
Car is located in California. Just passed smog

-Bret
:beer:

Last edited:

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
bump.... I would like this gone in a week or two... no low ball offers but im sure someone is interested...

I gave the house to the fiancee since she has a kid. i took the car.
god i hate living in a hotel... hah

turbo2345

Established Member
very intersted

Hey man just wanted to ask if your car was still for sale.Im waiting on a loan to go through and then I'm ready to buy.I'm selling an 01 cobra to help buy a 03 04.if you could send pics to my email that would be great.my email is [email protected].

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
It's under both of our names... I dont have much into it. its ok. I'm not to worried about it. I'm cutting my losses and moving on.

any interest in this beautiful car?

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
I had a guy call me from here... he was interested but didnt work out for him.

One interest... ugh

I'm losing my ass bad here folks...
If i dont sell it by tuesday im shipping it home to michigan and storing it. Its to nice to be selling for a price that ppl are paying for 30-40k mile cars...

RedDemon91

Established Member
What......the........****........ what a steal. Bump for what seems to be an honest seller and a clean car with a steal of a price.

Users who are viewing this thread