2003 Comp Orange Coupe Road Race Car Low Miles F/S in S. Florida

time capsule

Established Member
hello,

We have a nice competition orange 2003 mustang cobra for sale. This car is highly modified so please understand that it is not a garage queen or show winner but with very little effort can be. The car is in very good condition but has a few rock chips and minor scratches. It is a very rare and desirable color on a 2003 SVT Cobra. We recommend that the new owner re-freshens the motor as we recently put a new engine bearing in and believe this will not be a permanent fix. Please see a list of modifications below and contact Blow By Racing at 561-417-5555 for further detail or come to the shop to view the car. asking $24,000 "as is" obo or we can work out a deal to re-freshen the motor for additional funds. The car has low miles (21,461)

I AM A FRIEND OF THE SHOP/OWNER TRYING TO HELP POST THIS FOR THEM. ALL COMMUNICATIONS MUST BE DIRECTED TO THE SHOP DIRECTLY AT 561-417-5555. MOST OF THE CREW WILL BE IN MARYLAND FOR A RACE ON THURSDAY 5/1/2014-THE FOLLOWING WEEK SO WE WOULD LIKE TO SELL THE CAR PRIOR TO 5/1/2014 OR AFTER WE GET BACK. CLEAN AND CLEAR TITLE IN HAND.

***YES WE KNOW THE VALVE COVERS NEED TO BE RE-PAINTED***

MMR Built Short Block -- 1000 HP

*(Kellogg Crank , Manley 300m -- Billet Rods / Manley Pistons / Cleveite Bearings)(rods bearing need fixing -- will fix for a price)

*CNC Port Heads

*Crower Cams

*60lb Injectors

*Full Return Style Fuel System w/ A1000 -

*10 gallon Fuel Cell

*Kenne Bell 2.8H Mammoth dual 75mm TB SC w/ 3.5 Pulley

*Metco Crank Pulley Kit

*Reichard Racing Billet Tensioner

* Reichard Racing Idler pulley

*SCT X3 Tuner

*Dyno'd @ 615 rwhp on only 14 psi ( safe tune )

*Bear 14" 6 piston Front Bears

*Bear 13" 6 piston Rear Brake

*Proportioning valve for adjustment

*Long Tube Header w/ O/R X-pipe

*Magnaflow Cat-Back

*Road Race Roll Bar with camera Mount

*DFX Clutch

*Steeda road race springs

*Steeda 4-bolt Caster Camber Plates

*Steeda Front & Rear Sway Bars ( road Race)

*AJE Tubular K-member

*AJE Tubular A-arms

*MMR Rear Seat Delete

*Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter

*Steeda Stop the Hop Kit w/ IRS Brace

*Corbeau Racing Seats

*CCW 1-pcs billet Custom Wheels (Nitto road race tires -- need new ones)

*Aluminum Radiator

*Fluidyne Dual Pass Heat Exchanger

*Autometer Gauges ( Level / Boost / Fuel Pressure)

*And I am Sure I am missing some mods. . .. . ..

1_zpsdaa1f62a.jpg

4_zps7ded86ba.jpg

3_zps8f4170af.jpg

2_zpsd5f246db.jpg

7_zpsf747fa5c.jpg

13_zps20d4444c.jpg

17_zps01d9c32f.jpg

14_zpsf63d1667.jpg

12_zpse92971bd.jpg

Last edited:

cobrakon

Established Member
24000 and the motor needs a rebuild. How much to rebuild the motor?

Last edited:

cobrakon

Established Member
Call the shop to discuss the price of the motor re-freshing cost.

If you can't answer my question then you shouldn't have started this thread. The last time I talked to a shop about refreshing (sounds better than rebuild but it's not) a cobra motor they quoted me over 6 grand.

BME

KING
Established Member
If you can't answer my question then you shouldn't have started this thread. The last time I talked to a shop about refreshing (sounds better than rebuild but it's not) a cobra motor they quoted me over 6 grand.

No offense to the OP, but as stated above, it sounds sketchy.. Kinda like dealers and the whole "call for price/miles". Just a heads up to help the ad out!

time capsule

Established Member
No offense to the OP, but as stated above, it sounds sketchy.. Kinda like dealers and the whole "call for price/miles". Just a heads up to help the ad out!

Listen, I do take offense to your comment. I did list the miles but simply said call the shop for an estimate for the motor re-fresh. I gave a price "as is" and said to call the shop for an estimate on a engine re-fresh. Nothing sketchy here at all. If you are not interested in buying the car keep your opinions to yourself. We actually are being as honest as possible. The car runs great and makes a lot of power as she sits right now. We did not have to mention the fact that we recently replaced an engine bearing. We would appreciate in the future for you to not negatively affect our for sale ad.

time capsule

Established Member
Listen, I do take offense to your comment. I did list the miles but simply said call the shop for an estimate for the motor re-fresh. I gave a price "as is" and said to call the shop for an estimate on a engine re-fresh. Nothing sketchy here at all. If you are not interested in buying the car keep your opinions to yourself. We actually are being as honest as possible. The car runs great and makes a lot of power as she sits right now. We did not have to mention the fact that we recently replaced an engine bearing. We would appreciate in the future for you to not negatively affect our for sale ad.

Lets just say the motor refresh cost $5,000 (est) and you purchase the car for $23,000 after negotiating. You now have a 800 rwhp low mile cobra with tons of add on's for $28k. We do not think this is un-reasonable.

cobrakon

Established Member
Lets just say the motor refresh cost $5,000 (est) and you purchase the car for $23,000 after negotiating. You now have a 800 rwhp low mile cobra with tons of add on's for $28k. We do not think this is un-reasonable.[/

Why don't you guys get the motor rebuilt then have the real owner list it for sale.

68gtscode

Established Member
Why don't you guys get the motor rebuilt then have the real owner list it for sale.

These types of ridiculous comments from people who are clearly not interested in the first place never cease to amaze me. People are allowed to sell whatever they want, at whatever price they want. The OP clearly disclosed the issue... If you are not interested, move on. No need to reply to this post cobrakon.

cobrakon

Established Member
These types of ridiculous comments from people who are clearly not interested in the first place never cease to amaze me. People are allowed to sell whatever they want, at whatever price they want. The OP clearly disclosed the issue... If you are not interested, move on. No need to reply to this post cobrakon.

You can't sell a car you don't own for any price you want. Feel free to quote me.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...If-it-s-not-yours-don-t-post-it-for-sale-here

Last edited:

flaviosvt04

Whippled
Established Member
^^^^

If u really want to buy the car just call BBR and stop this nonsense.
I always take my car to BBR and seen this car in person ( matter of fact I know the guy who used to own it ).
too bad she has a problem with the engine but nothing that ca't be fixed and the price is OBO just in case you didn't realize .

cobrakon

Established Member
^^^^

I always take my car to BBR and seen this car in person ( matter of fact I know the guy who used to own it ).
too bad she has a problem with the engine but nothing that ca't be fixed and the price is OBO just in case you didn't realize .

Tell the real owner to list the car and the nonsense stops. How bout that?
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...If-it-s-not-yours-don-t-post-it-for-sale-here

Last edited:

time capsule

Established Member

cobrakon

Established Member
Just doing a good friend a favor who is very busy to deal with crap like this. This is what friend do for each other. I guess people have a real time management issue and have to waist my time now.

You post a for sale ad and can't answer any questions and I'm wasting your time.

cobrakon

Established Member
^^^^

So who owns this car the shop or a customer of the shop?

Users who are viewing this thread