2003 Cobra vs 2004 Cobra

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I skipped through the video but I don't think you mentioned the only way to tell the difference from the exterior (besides the limited color options)

The 03 had rubber grommets on the base of the antenna and keyhole in the door where the 04 had chrome instead

If you did mention it, I didn't catch it, sorry. Also I could be wrong anyways, but I'm pretty sure that that's a thing

Sent from my SM-G930T using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
There was a little mesh pouch on the interior of the roof right by the rear view mirror in 03 that 04 didn't have

Ferris Bueller

Established Member
Been following these videos on YouTube and I always find them interesting. Keep 'em coming!

Funny things is that 10th anniversary cars seem to be a mix of 03 and 04 models. Mine was built on 23 July 2003 and does not have the center HVAC vent doors and the thicker A-pillars like the 04 models, but does have the mesh net near the rear view mirror, black door lock and antenna like the 03s.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Without even watching it; cargo net offered on headliner in the 03's but no 04's, 10th Anniversary model offered in 03, different color options for 04, darker colored inserts (I think) offered for the 04's... The of course the 03's Cobras come with 400 more RWHP than the 04's.........=D

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I tried to tell him when he first posted these videos years ago that the differences (esp for the interior such as vents) really break down by the three production runs, not just the two model years.

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Been following these videos on YouTube and I always find them interesting. Keep 'em coming!

Funny things is that 10th anniversary cars seem to be a mix of 03 and 04 models. Mine was built on 23 July 2003 and does not have the center HVAC vent doors and the thicker A-pillars like the 04 models, but does have the mesh net near the rear view mirror, black door lock and antenna like the 03s.

I’d check to see if yours got away with the 9 thread heads! They phased them in at the end of 2003 and that’s when the 10ths were built

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
I skipped through the video but I don't think you mentioned the only way to tell the difference from the exterior (besides the limited color options)

The 03 had rubber grommets on the base of the antenna and keyhole in the door where the 04 had chrome instead

If you did mention it, I didn't catch it, sorry. Also I could be wrong anyways, but I'm pretty sure that that's a thing

yeah, mentioned it. Asinine to not watch and critique

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Says the asinine video guy.

I said I skipped through your video of diffs between 15yr old cars and then even offered an apology if you did cover it, but thanks for the kind words

So do you walk into a restaurant and tell them you’re upset they don’t have hamburgers, “oh, but I didn’t look at the menu, so sorry if you do.”. Yes sir..this is McDonalds..

As long as you offer an apology you can be completely oblivious?

Last edited:

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
So do you walk into a restaurant and tell them you’re upset they don’t have hamburgers, “oh, but I didn’t look at the menu, so sorry if you do.”. Yes sir..this is McDonalds..

As long as you offer an apology you can be completely oblivious?

That's exactly it. Perfect analogy. Did I say I was upset? No. Did I say I didn't watch the video at all? No.

Shame on me for being impatient. Don't get off your horse bud

DUDE GREAT VIDEO! YOU COVERED EVERYTHING PERFECTLY AND I NEVER ONCE GOT BORED, RIVETING. I'M GOING TO SEND THIS VIDEO TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS, CAR GUYS OR NOT. I HOPE THAT FORD PUTS THIS VIDEO ON THEIR WEBSITE AND SENDS YOU A FORD GT FOR HOW AWESOME YOU ARE! THEN YOU CAN BUY ANOTHER GT WITH ALL THE AD REVENUE GENERATED BY YOUR YT VIDEO. I HOPE ALL OF THE CAR MODELS FORD HAS EVER USED SHOW UP AT YOUR HOUSE AND BLOW YOU

That the response you wanted?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread