2003 Cobra vs 12 V6 Mustang

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Vid or it didn't happen....

JK, yeah i'm sure he wanted to see what it could do.

Waiting on a ported eaton..to buy? Port that sh*t yourself and save some money. If you get the right tools and bits, your car will be down a weekend and that's taking your time.

zacmustang03

Established Member
good kill OP im waiting for a Cobra or even a 5.0 to pull up on me and think he is racing an 03 2 v gt. sometimes people are sneaky sneaky.. I knew a guy who had never heard of 03/04 cobras before had himself an 08 gt and pulled up on one with his girl.. thought older model he is gonna smoke it.. oops!!!

coyotefiveoh

Established Member
ill try and race you in my pacer ffs if i role up on a Termi lol... i wanna hear that thing take off like a jet!
( i dont actually have a pacer... just an example hahaha )

coyotefiveoh

Established Member
good kill OP im waiting for a Cobra or even a 5.0 to pull up on me and think he is racing an 03 2 v gt. sometimes people are sneaky sneaky.. I knew a guy who had never heard of 03/04 cobras before had himself an 08 gt and pulled up on one with his girl.. thought older model he is gonna smoke it.. oops!!!

Noobs, lol.

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
ill try and race you in my pacer ffs if i role up on a Termi lol... i wanna hear that thing take off like a jet!
( i dont actually have a pacer... just an example hahaha )

I'll race you in my pacecar!

mercedes_sls_amg_f1_pace_car-01.jpg

Oh... you said pacer... my bad :dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread