2003 Cobra vs 12 V6 Mustang

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
This was funny to me, so me and my wife are cruising around in the COBRA just talking enjoying the weather. When i spot a 12 V6 Mustang in the lane next to me two cars ahead. I looked at my wife and said I bet this guy tries to race me. My wife laughs and says no he want he knows what this car can do i said watch. So I pass the guy normal didn't rev didn't fly by him and sure enough the guy down shifts and takes off. I looked at my wife and laughed:banana:. So I am in 6 gear I down shift to 5th and catch up to the guy i left my car in 5th the guy downshifts again and I just roll on the throttle and catch the guy with no effort:nonono:. So my wife laughs and we thought the fun was over so they guy fly's by me again this time we get caught at a red light :dancenana:. I looked at my wife and said let's really show him what the cobra can do, so we get the green light and I let the guy get a car length ahead of me and i just dusted his ass off beat him by like 10 car lengths just to show him don't **** with 03/04 COBRA's.

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Damn good thing he didn't come up against foolin ya on bigs and littles from a dig LOL! (Providing he's stock as his HP/TQ signatures leads on.) Foolin does work!

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
Sometimes I consider swapping out a few aesthetic pieces to make my car look like a V6, no one ever tries to race me... lol

JS01SNAKE

Established Member
I also think he just wanted to see/hear your car move, nice kill though. Do you have any mods?

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
i got magnaflow catback and jlt cold air intake and i got that is installed on my car now i got a BF 2.93 pulley and 100mm snub but i am waiting to get a ported supercharger and the rest of my idlers to have it all installed and dyno/tuned

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
yea he did and he heard it loud and clear especially with the underhood blanket removed and new hood vents installes

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
Really wish i had my ported supercharger and stuff then really could have some fun.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread